1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sh*TList for other users..

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by darthnip, Jul 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

Dont like Ferrari's?!?!?!??! are you insane??? ok man, now you're on the shitlist cause you dont like Ferrari, i knew this thread would come in handy someday :)

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Yep i agree - he's on the shitlist. Edit your original post to put in peoples names who are on the shitlist. Have it say shitlist (oh and the reason cuz we all like praetor) just his \Ferrari thing lol

3. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

I posted Ferrari pics on a seperate thread in this forum for you Darthnip

4. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

The first Hummers were cool with the optional rocket mounts. But the hummer it self is a peice of junk. A modified Dodge killed it in the off road compition. If Ferri is hated, what is Preator's Dream car? That might get you off the list, or put back on as we are now way off topic and Dela will have his coments soon.

5. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

lol Ok ok, Prisoner is on the hate list ;-)
    I love Hummers. I've always wanted one - a black one with the extended boot with massive wheels. Its not the performance that matters, its the size of that monster. Its amazing *droools*

lol ;-)

6. darthnip

my brother has a 2002 H2 Hummer and it kicks ass. i was amazed at the power that it has considering how huge the damn thing is. very nice vehicle. and a "modified" dodge would probably kill anything in an off road competition, especially if whatever it went up against was stock!

7. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

The reson why I said piece of junk, is that they are so cramped. Really tight inside. the H2 are trimed, not as wide and much more leg room. They were designed for the military, but the later jeep model (in USA) kills it for performance and durability. The Hummer was only cool for image point of view and Arnold Swartneger bought one. In the compotion Hummer was modified too, You can't race anything stock. That would just be silly. Amagine volvo races with stock volvo's, that would look weird.

8. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Cramped?? Theone i saw was as wide as a bus!! Imagine someone trying to cut you up in traffic in one of those. You'd just drive right over them lol

9. darthnip

my brother's H2 is kick ass, roomy as hell inside. The H1's are better because of the 1/4 body armour and all that jazz, but the base price of $120,000 kinda is a big turnoff. btw, arnold has 3 H1's and 1 H2.

10. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Nice - the H2 does look good, but im a H1 fan. As long as it has the extended rear. The things are huge! I'd love one in black...if only.....

11. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Dream Vehicle? hmmmmm M1A2 with the Heavy Armour Package.... either that or the Thrust 2... decisions decsions_X_X_X_X_X_[small]ASUS A7V8X-X, AMD2500+
    Samsung 1024MB, PC2700
    360GB [3x120GB, 7200, 8MB]
    MSI Starforce, GeForce4 Ti4400 128MB

AFTERDAWN IRC: irc.emule-project.net, #ad_buddies
    COME SAY HI![/small]

Last edited: Aug 12, 2003
  12. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Try siting in a H1, and then tell me its not cramped. I am only 5 foot 11 inch and there was no leg room. The H2 is much more leg room but lost the width and the ground clearance. All the size in H1 is in the ground clearance. The cab is really small in the H1.
    Funny, most of this should be in the old car thread. What nasty comment can I say to keep this one topic?

The S 2000 peacekeeper would kill your M1A2 on the test track.

13. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

The enzo ferrari will kill both, as will the new Racing Dynamics modified 6 litre BMW X5

14. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Hence Im undecided between the Ahbrams and the Thrust2 :p .... all in all ground vehicles are overrated. Nothing quite like an F15 to settle issues :)

Ooh... we should add Darth... cuz he dont like Praetor :)_X_X_X_X_X_[small]ASUS A7V8X-X, AMD2500+
    Samsung 1024MB, PC2700
    360GB [3x120GB, 7200, 8MB]
    MSI Starforce, GeForce4 Ti4400 128MB

AFTERDAWN IRC: irc.emule-project.net, #ad_buddies
    COME SAY HI![/small]

Last edited: Aug 12, 2003
  15. darthnip

yeah!!they're both a-holes!

16. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

lol - Darth - looks like you have to add yourself to the original post lol.

F-15, hmmm.....I dont think the enzo Ferrari could beat that, but im happy to try if someone wants to lend me both to test??? Anyone?? No? ok :-(

17. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Ah give me a SR-71 blackbird and now were talking. I would like to see that race a ferri. I would keep it about 50 to 100 feet, so when I hit the after burns it could rip though even as steel frame.
    That should but me on the list :p

18. darthnip

yes that would be interesting, but since it would be fun to see the Ferrari drag race anything, you're gona have to figure out how to make the blackbird hover first. but yeah, at 85,000 feet, i'm sure the sr-71 could take just about anything, anything from this planet anyway.

19. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Ya you got me, from dead start anything would kill a jet. Takes quite alot of time to get into the air. But a herrier (sp?) THe hovering would be covered.

20. darthnip

yeah i'd love a harrier myself. backwards at the speed of sound, yeah that would be fun. hey i'll throw in 30 million, you throw in 30 million, lets buy 1!

ok, the admins are upset over the amount of bandwidth being used by off topic posting, so lets let this one end now and be used for a shitlist thread instead of car/plane talk. we can make another thread for that if needed._X_X_X_X_X_[small]I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    http://www.BillLonero.com - check out bill, he rocks and he's way cool.
    rod.Liquidirc.com #ad_buddies

[/small]

Last edited: Aug 14, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.