1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sharp hdd, and dvd recorders

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by sunbird, Nov 5, 2004.

1. sunbird

sunbird Member

everytime I try to copy a dvd or video tape it will not record due to copyright signals , is there a way to stop the recorder detecting that signal ?

2. sunbird

sunbird Member

its me again , to help others you can record finalized dvd by using the output to tv back into line 3 (loop), but if it has a copyright signal it will pause as soon as the video plug goes in , even from the video tape

3. kyrainman

kyrainman Guest

You will need something like Slysoft's [bold]AnyDVD or DVDIdle[/bold]. If you use Emule you can download it.

4. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Hi sunbird, are you trying to copy tapes and dvds with a stand alone recorder without a computer?? If yes, then you need a macrovision remover in the video line between the 2 machines for the tapes. There are also boxes for the dvd copy protection that are suppose to work on both but I'm not sure how good they work. Here is a link to one in-line unit. If you are using a computer then this is wrong.
    http://www.dimax.com.ua.

Jerry

5. sunbird

sunbird Member

thank you for your reply I willtry check it all out

6. sunbird

sunbird Member

I think i will use the computer for copying it is much easier of course i need to buy another dvd recorder for the computer