1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shaun Of the Dead problems-Shrink turns off

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by merritt77, Jan 18, 2005.

1. merritt77

merritt77 Member

When I run Shaun of the Dead through DVD Shrink it runs the analysis part fine and when it starts the shrinking process DVD Shrink turns off. The first time I ran it an error message came up - program error. After that it doesn't have a message just turns off. I had the same problem with Resident Evil and The Punisher. Also, I run it through the DVD decryptor and it works fine, but when I run these decrypted files through Shrink it turns off the same way. Anyone else having this problem? Can anyone help? Thanks

Ian B.

2. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

3. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Do a search for Resident Evil. Several hundred posts on the new encryption being used. Update to the newest Decrypter. You can also download the trial version of AnyDVD which can also handle the new encryption.

Jerry

4. merritt77

merritt77 Member

Thanks folks. I think I have it going now, we'll see in an hour. It's another case of the little guy running. I added the still picture in and it is currently shrinking. I think Resident Evil and The Punisher may have been the same problem, unfortunatly I gave the borrowed copies back. Oh well, neither was very good at all in my humble opinion. Unlike Shaun Of The Dead which was awesome. Thanks again.

Ian

5. merritt77

merritt77 Member

That did it, I am currently watching my burned copy. Thanks.

Ian