1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shaun of the dead

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Xenokai, Dec 20, 2004.

1. Xenokai

Xenokai Regular member

it comes out tommorw =) and if anyone get's it please post if dvd dyscrypter needs to be adjusted before i try it and maybe waste a cd lol anyone else getting this dvd tmmrw im gnna rent it soon as i get up

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

I already backed this one up using Decrypter and Shrink. No problems did the main movie only though. If you would like to see the way I back up all of my movies look here http://home.comcast.net/~bbmayo/ the very first guide is the way I back up all of my movies and it hasen't failed me yet. :)

3. Xenokai

Xenokai Regular member

kool thxs btw anyone know if surviving christmas is a good movie and is shaun of the dead good?

4. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Don't know I havent had a chance to watch it yet. Just watched Resident Evil 2 it was good!
    :)

5. Xenokai

Xenokai Regular member

oh hell yea resident evil 2 was awsome i wacthed it on release day it kills the 1st one! btw mail me a copy its not out where i live =( i would get it but im on dial up =/ <no dsl availble here>

6. colw

colw Active member

Its a 40cent movie on a 50cent DVD - bit of a loss really - but each to his/her own taste.

7. carlos30

carlos30 Member

i've seen shaun of the dead. It's awsome very very funny and also gory top film!

8. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Just did shaun of the dead and anacondas, no problem with dvd shrink and nero, main movie only. Region 1 anacondas has 2 main titles. Title 1 is widescreen and title 5 is full screen. Also had a crc error, just a big fat fingerprint,lol. Watching my shawn of the dead backup right now,takes a while to get into it. Good luck

9. jsmith420

jsmith420 Member

In case of any "Shaun of the Dead" crc error, the answer is in dvdxcopy platinum. Platinum can backup the original. Just in case you are in the same boat as me and you 3rd cousin's best friends Aunt's Step-Sister's Husband's Son from a first marriage's son of a second marriage's sister's dog's 1'st litter of puppies chewed up your original and you want to backup your dvdxcopy backup, use "AnyDVD" along with Nero -> Copy DVD -> Choose "Image Recorder" -> Image tab -> choose the location of the disc image. New Compilation -> DVD -> DVD Copy -> Read Options Tab -> Error Correction -> Check "Fast reading without error correction (fast and unsafe)" and "Ignore Read Errors". Burn Tab -> check the "Write" box -> Choose
    "Maximum" write speed -> Click Copy. This will backup your disc image onto your hard drive when it is done. To burn, just go to Nero Express and choose "Disc Image or Saved Project". Browse, find your image, double click. On next prompt, Choose your burner for the destination drive,"maximum" writing speed, and finally click next. You know the routine from here... This also worked for "The Bourne Supremacy".... This should cover it.... Also, just an FYI.. upon analyzing each and every chapter of "The Bourne Supremacy", I stumbled upon a quick clip for "Deluxe Digital Studio Compression"... Let me know, but I think this might have something to do with the "CRC" and "Handle" errors.

KiD_DeTROit
    Can't stop the movement...... only the motions....