1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should i buy Anydvd HD- Prblems with trial

Discussion in 'Blu-ray players' started by orangemic, Nov 21, 2009.

1. orangemic

orangemic Member

Hi all, I'm using a trial version of Anydvd HD 6.5.7.1 to rip BD to my hard drive which has worked ok for 'ironman' and 'battle of wits' but when i tried 'diehard 4.0' and 'The Dark Knight' it starts processing then gets stuck on one of the m2ts files and says 'error reading from drive H'. Can any one help me if i purchase the software will this solve the problem? has anyone else had problems ripping BD to hard drive with Anydvd HD?

Any help would be much appreciated

2. redice

redice Regular member

well for starters your are not using the latest version of anydvdHD so give the new version a try. 6.6.0.3 is the latest one.

3. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

You would think that you had your set up to notify you of the upgrades so that you'll have the most current version.

4. blumovie2

blumovie2 Guest

it may the version problem. If it still dont work, u may need to change one to work for u. But i always try SPAM to do so.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2009
  5. dagodan

dagodan Member

I have had any dvd for years aleays upgraded and never had a problem. Don't think is any dvd

6. orangemic

orangemic Member

Ok sorry to waste peoples time was just upgrade to the latest version but now i have purchased it too and all works just fine, thanks 'redice' for bother answering such an obvious question..

7. redice

redice Regular member

no problem orangemic. just trying to help these that need it.

8. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@orangemic

You made a great purchase! Program can't be beat. Just set it to remind you when the newest update comes out and all will go smooth.

9. dobymax

dobymax Member

garmoon - where in the program do you go to select to be notified when updates are available?

10. orangemic

orangemic Member

You have to right click on the Anydvd icon on the windows toolbar down by the time and date (if using windows 7 then it is in the hidden icons) go to settings and you'll find it under 'program settings' header. I think the defalt is on anyway..

11. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@dobymax

Right click on red Fox bottom right screen near clock> select settings> In left panel select program settings> in new window check the box "automatically check for new AnyDVD versions"