1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should i Mod my Xbox of not?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by psmo290, Sep 1, 2004.

1. psmo290

psmo290 Member

It seems very complicated to start everything up and burn games. If i do get it modified and someone show me step by step to make it work. And how to back up games?

2. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

You need to read the guide by seamonkey on the top of the page. Your question has been asked too many times before and honestly, I think everyone's tired of repetitive questions.

3. scottas

scottas Guest

I'll answer you post topic. If you want to make backups of your games (either disks or to the hdd) then yes you need to mod. If you want to expand the potential of your xbox to the coolest apps - then yes. If you think it's just too much work or hassle, then no. If you decide to go with a mod, like Achilles3 said, read the guides. Then when you have a specific question ask away. Just don't ask where to get a bios or dash as this has been covered way too many times. Just type in what you need in the search box and loads of posts will come up.

4. Pontius

Pontius Regular member

Of course you should mod your xbox.Ever since i got mine i play my xbox a lot more.I can now backup my games.Play segs genesis,PS1,SNES,N64 and a lot more emulators.It can play VCD,DIVX and other movie files with xbox media player.If you gat a bigger HDD you can backup games to it.You can play DVD region free and without a dongle(Rip off).So yes i would recommend one.