1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shouldn't there be a "Operating System" forum ?

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by retro78, Apr 22, 2005.

1. retro78

retro78 Member

hello modds, admins and fellow AD posters,

I just wanted to bring to your attention, that whenever people in my neighbourhood, ask me to help them out with their pc, 85% of the time it's OS related, and i can't help wondering why there's no specific OS forum on AD. I know there are many OS related subjects in the "other topics" forum, but wouldn't it be great to have a forum with a vast thread database of OS related subjects??

I know most AD regulars, must have extensive knowledge, concerning operanting systems, so..... I think it would be great !!

ofcours this is just a suggestion, and if for any reason this is a less the good idea, pls let me know !!

with high regards,

Retro

2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

I'm trying to resist the idea of turning the forum into generic technology forum or even just generic discussion forum and at least try to maintain the focus on DVD/digital video/digital audio/P2P/console backups -- i.e. digital entertainment. But we'll consider it..