1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shrink / Nero

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dukhnt, Feb 13, 2005.

1. dukhnt

dukhnt Member

Help! Ok heres the deal, I have been using Shrink 3.2 with "burn with Nero" option checked. Since i started burning Shrink gets done Analizing, and Encoding, then the drive automatically opens, and says "checking disks" I insert a blank DVD, close the drive and everything starts automatically. The problem is with a new computer. I installed Nero, and Shrink, just like the old computer. Now when shrink gets done with the analizing and encoding, I get a message that Shrink had finished and I can use my burning software to finish the process. I need to know if anyone can tell me why it isnt opening the drive, checking disks, and automatically starting the burn process, even though the "enable burning with nero" box is checked. and two, for the life of me I cannot figure out how to burn with Nero manually after the file has been saved to my HDD, which i will have to do if someone cant help me figure out why it doesnt automatically start. Thanks in advance guys!

2. Balaam

Balaam Regular member

Simple. Burning automatically with nero is not set by default. You have to set it yourself, on the same screen that pops up after you click 'backup'.

3. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

If you have files that need to be burned manually then try this guide:http://www.dvdshrink.info/nero-video.php

4. MTES

MTES Guest

Im also a bit new at burning DVD`s.I get it done using Shrink to Nero but then in the DVD player the last few screens jump (sometimes it freeze up) and you cant follow the movie, am i doing something wrong? (the movies i copied are DVD-5,and are not larger than 4.3GB) I also tried Nero copy disc and same problem arose. And im using DVD-R, whats the diff between - and +?