1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sidekick 2 unlock code - ***No Email Posting or BANNED!!***

Discussion in 'Other mobile phones' started by mistah_e, Feb 25, 2006.

1. kick2008

kick2008 Member

I have several sidekick 2008 to unlock. I can certain amount of money if anyboy can do it for me. TIA.

2. sidekicku

sidekicku Member

Hi
    same side kick problem .i need to use mine SK II with ATT i need code IMEI number is 010298002581047.
    THank you

3. ichiman

ichiman Guest

Hi, my gift to my b day was a SIDECKIK II on T-Mobile, I from Ecuador, and i canĀ“t use it here, i need the unlock code... U CAN HELP ME PLS!??????

Phone: Hiptop (sideckik II)
    EMEI: 010298009491612

THANKS---- *email removed* (as am i - why oh why did i ignore the thread title)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2008
  4. BY_ME

BY_ME Member

hi everybody i bought a Sidekick 2 for my christmas, but he is locked i need a code for unlocked please help me i love this phone

5. BY_ME

BY_ME Member

please help me i want use this phone

Phone: Sharp Sidekick 2
    IMEI: 010298006298325

Ps: I live in belgium

6. adca14

adca14 Member

sidekick 2008
    IMEI: 358046012508785
    ORIGINAL CARRIER: T-Mobile USA
    DESIRED CARRIER: ORANGE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
  7. sprose

sprose Member

I have been waiting and needing a code to unlock my sidekick tmobile carrier for several months. I am currently in Egypt and need mine switched over to vodafone, however yesterday i called tmobile in the usa telling them that when i bought it i was assured that when i came to Egypt i could call them for the unlock code but was sent an email saying that they don't unlock them.
    I did find a guy at the mall who says he can unlock them but wants 100 dollars (usa). Thats a steep price for Egypt. LOL.So i called tmobile in usa again to see if they got a code for it or hoping if i complained enough they would give me a unlock code for it but no such luck. They said they have an agreement with tmobile not to unlock the sidekick for other carriers. sucks huh?
    So we're all waiting for nothing it seems.

8. unit_king

unit_king Guest

hey i need a code for my hip top my imes is 357712011122610 thanks email me if u can help *removed*

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2009
  9. notinlove

notinlove Guest

Hello All,
    I have been following this thread for months, and see lots of people looking to unlock their Sidekicks! oh man I was lucky to get my Sidekick unlocked, but that really required lots of patience and money!
    patience because it takes around 2 - 3 weeks for unlock to come and cost me around $75, but anyways it worked. advertising removed
    Good luck to all and thanks for lots of useful posts.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2009
  10. notinlove

notinlove Guest

Thats sad, but I was in the same boat, however after quite some work and google! I was able to get it for bit cheaper $75, you can see my other post if it helps you, I know its lot of money but worked anyways :)

11. zoulid

zoulid Member

manIdomt It seems like any of those codes work so yell m how can i put the # and + in the text box where you put the codes...

Last edited: Sep 4, 2009
  12. lottobuck

lottobuck Member

Need Help unlocking my sidekick 2008...my IMEI number is 358041011572015...If someone dont help me my girl not gona give me no cuddy....so help me out.