1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Simple DVD Copy

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by SS4Matt, Dec 15, 2004.

1. SS4Matt

SS4Matt Member

Hey, I need some software I can use to make backups of DVD movies I own, but DVD X Copy platnuim isn't working anymore. It copys all the way, but it stops when it says "Finalizing DVD" and it wont finish, and ive tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it. I was wondering if there was anything I could use to make full dvd copys like DVD Xcopy.

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

dvd shrink

3. SS4Matt

SS4Matt Member

Thanks. So DVD Shrink will make the image as good as the ones from DVD X Copy?

4. wild77

wild77 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2004
  5. dvdj

dvdj Member

theres also dvd decrypter and a program called dvd-rebuilder in which you will need an encoder called cce basic and avi synth its really easy to use and makes very high quality back-ups but the draw back
    is it takes about twice as long as shrink which takes any where from 1to2 hours mabey more for long movies dvd-rebuilder takes about 3 or 4 hours but if it's quality your looking for in my opinion rebuilder is the way to go but shrink is a snap I use both

6. SS4Matt

SS4Matt Member

Thank you guys so much. I was able to copy the Colombo box set for my grandmother with DVD Shrink. Thanks you guys!