1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Simple question, need an answer, please help

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by curtydc, Feb 28, 2007.

1. curtydc

curtydc Member

I have both Rockbox and linux on my ipod along with a bunch of other things with them, namely Doom. I haven't used any of those things for a little more than a year, my problem is I can't seem to remember how to get to the other operating systems. I know it has something to do with disk mode or something like that, switching hold on then off and then pressing middle button + menu button, I just don't remember what to do after the apple icon appears. Any help would be great, I know it's a simple question, I just can't remember what buttons I'm suppose to press. I'm sure this has been dealt with, but I honestly looked through the forums and couldn't find the answer, I'm sure it's in there somewhere but I don't really have time to spend looking through them.

2. curtydc

curtydc Member

Bump, still hoping somebody can help me. It's just some button combinations, what am I suppose to do?

3. jrcorwin

jrcorwin Member

First and foremost....I have not tried this myself...

http://www.macworld.com/2005/05/secrets/julygeekfactor/index.php

4. jrcorwin

jrcorwin Member

I found this too...

http://www.ipodlinux.org/Key_Combinations

5. curtydc

curtydc Member

thank you guys! I'll try these out and see if it gets me where I want to be.