1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Singer looking for a band, to jam

Discussion in 'Band looking for an artist' started by cmarone, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmarone

cmarone Member

I am looking to jam and click with energetic band. I love Nirvana and sound like Kirk Cobain. If you have orginal music and could use my vocals thats awsome. I am pretty versatile. I could do Doors, U2, Elvis, but am really looking to do orgianal stuff, and some Nirvana tributes. We could go far, if we are orginal and have passion, which i do. Email me direct at i'manidiot.com edited by ddp
    Chris

Last edited: Jan 24, 2007
  2. cmarone

cmarone Member

NY City area, Long Island

Last edited: Jan 24, 2007
  3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

no email posting as per forum rules above, post edited

4. shit1

shit1 Guest

You sound perfect for our band. We pull our influences from bands like Mudhoney, Nirvana, Queens of the Stone Age, and a whole bunch of other great rock bands. Our bands name is Full Black Habbit and we recently got rid of our singer because he wasn't what we were looking for. He was too screamy. If you go to our my space page, myspace.com/fullblackhabbit, you'll see what I mean. Anyway, even if you've already found a band, please give me a reply. Thanks.

5. shit1

shit1 Guest

6. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

shit,

You got banned because your nick is entirely inappropriate and posted your email addy right after ddp warned it's against forum rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.