1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Singstar Microphone's on PC

Discussion in 'Audio' started by mega123, Dec 20, 2009.

1. mega123

mega123 Regular member

Heyy Guys,

So i want to be able to connect both of the Singstar microphones i have to my computer using the USB converter that came in the box, so i can record and have both mics working at the same time.

So i plugged it in and Vista found the drivers for me and installed everything automatically. Only problem is, only one of the 2 plugged in mic's actually work.....

When i go into Recording Devices in sound it says "2 - USB Audio Device" so its obviously realising that there are 2 mic's plugged in but only one of them is capturing the sound.

If its important i am using the Playstation 2 singstar mic's and like i previously said i would like to be able to have 2 people holding each mic and talking and have both mics capturing audio so i can record.

Thanks
    Jamie

2. k00ka

k00ka Regular member

Although your Vista PC, sees two USB devices, the recording/capturing SW,is recording from one device at a time..Not sure if it can be done w/o a mixer..So try a mixer with analog inputs-> USB out..
    Maybe someone will recommend a particular SW that that records from two USB devices at the same time..Again, I'm not sure it'll work w/o a mixer or using two USB mics at the same time..

Last edited: Dec 20, 2009