1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Site layout in frontpage

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by ekul5400, Apr 22, 2007.

1. ekul5400

ekul5400 Member

Howdy everyone,

I looked elsewhere in the forums but haven't seen any advice relating to my problem so i thought id ask.
    I recently created my first website to sell tickets for a show I'm putting on called "cannibal the musical". My site looks fine in frontpage and on my computer but sometimes on other computers the layout goes wrong and images overlap the text or vice versa. I've designed it in frontpage as i had no idea where to start in dreamweaver but is there a fix for this? I made sure that all the fonts were common fonts...i think. If you want to see the site its edited and the tickets page sometimes has overlapping along with the story page.

Any ideas would be appreciated,
    Cheers

Last edited: Apr 22, 2007
  2. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

subtle way to pimp your own site, but that's against the forum rules. you'll get in trouble if you don't edit that out, amigo.

3. ekul5400

ekul5400 Member

It seems someone has already done that. Sorry though i didn't think there was any other way of actually showing the problem...apart from typing all of my code heh. Thanks for the heads up anyway.

edit: I've been searching around and i understand there are certain objects i can place to make the text and images stay in the same place but I really can't figure this out. It just doesnt make sense that it works on some computers but not others using the same browser. hmm...

Last edited: Apr 23, 2007