1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SKIPPING problem when viewing the DVD disk

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by adpha1, Nov 12, 2004.

1. adpha1

adpha1 Member

Hi all. I have a weird problem which I hope one you brainers out there can help me. I Ripped several movies using DVD shrink (3.2.0.15) to my hard drive (120G 7200 rpm WD) and burned those movies to the DVD disk using either NERO OEM 6.0 or ClonDVD from slysoft. Everything seemed OK. But during viewing those disks with my DVD player, they skipped or jummped to different chapter. I don't know why. I recently have SP2 updated and installed on Windows XP Professional. I never did have any skipping problem before the update of SP2. Does any body outhere have the same problem?. Should I remove or keep SP2?. Please help. help. help.

2. animedvds

animedvds Member

hey adpha, personally i have sp1 and was told by a close techy friend not to upgrade to sp2 because it would give me problems..so my advice is remove 2 and use 1 it should help

3. wild77

wild77 Guest

I have dvd shrink v 3.2.0.15 running with Windows XP service pack 2 with no problems.I also use dvd decrypter and Nero 6 to burn.Do you disable your anti-virus and other programs while burning?They can cause problems I used dvdxcopy in the past and it would not work until I shut down all programs running in the backround.Thanks to xcopy I found this site and free stuff that works much better.