1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sky cards

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by bear09, Sep 13, 2011.

1. bear09

bear09 Member

Hi I have a friend who signed up to Sky a while back. Sky sent out an installation man.When he was going to set up the channels he was looking for a sky card that was supposed to be sent out in the post and never arrived. So they rang Sky looking for a card. Any ways cut a long story short they ended up with 2 sky cards activated to all the channels and only getting billed for 1 card.They never paid their bill and 1 got cut off.But the other 1 is still on with all the stations and has been on for nearly a year now for free. Is there anyway of cloning this card for my own sky box?

Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
  2. piopat

piopat Active member

i dont know about cloning but if your friend got a dreambox and so did you your friend could share the card with you .

3. KBMurphy

KBMurphy Member

hi I have sky and a ferguson ariva 120 combo, is it easy to use to clone and is there any guides to do it. in total i have 1 sky plus box active and 2 old sky boxes with cards with only free to air channels and the ariva box.

thanks

kenneth

Last edited: Oct 20, 2011