1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sky + problem please help!!

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by glitchzoo, Feb 4, 2007.

1. glitchzoo

glitchzoo Regular member

a few days ago my sky plus was working and was useable but yesterday when i went to use it it was off (without any standbylights ect) so i unplugged it from the mains and plugged it back in but nothing happend!!!
    i have tried using two diffrent power cables on it and using diffrent plugs for the power cables but it still dosent work. and even to check that is isnt fried or damaged inside i opend it up and everything is in tack (including the fuse).
    please help me as i dont know where to fix it and sky will charge my 65 pounds just to look at it! i did not toutch it after i left it the other day when it was working so i dont know whats happend to it :(

please please help me :D i am bored without tv :(

2. griffman

griffman Member

When my box went a couple of months ago I rang sky to cancel my account said I had T******t coming in two days time to install cable TV sky came around two days later and fixed it for free. They make thier money from rentals so to charge £65 for a repair does not make sense if they are going to loose years of rental money