1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sky sports box office

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by dreky, Jan 18, 2008.

1. dreky

dreky Member

Hi Just done a full scan of nokia dbox 2 all channels there but no epg and screen blank on sky sports box office want to watch wrestling any ideas i always had it before cheers

2. dboxpro

dboxpro Guest

I have a blank screen alot of the time on Sky Sports Box Office but I have never missed a WWE pay per view mate, they are always on.

3. dublin07

dublin07 Guest

here mate de only reason the screen is blank is the preview has not come up yet wait till friday or saturday and then go on to sky box office and it should be there i have a starview box but i know the previews have not came up on mine yet either my screen is blank and it sometimes comes up the week before or it wil just wait till friday or saturday i should know i'v never ever missed a WWE event

WB ASAP ☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

4. dreky

dreky Member

cheers i 'll wait till saturday and take it from there hope it comes on

5. Eggonmyty

Eggonmyty Member

Sky sports box office is on as we speak and has been all weekend but you will have to search through all those additional chals that start with TV ??? think its something like 668 or thereabouts if its not there do a full rescan and check out the channels that appear after Zone horror

6. dreky

dreky Member

it s still just blank screen not on any other chanels either and when i go on to the chanel i can t view the other channels there just a blank screen until i reboot any ideas please

7. dboxpro

dboxpro Guest

I have a dbox2 and have done for the last two years, never before have I missed a live WWE pay per view event on Sky Box Office Sports.

However, at the moment the channel Sky Box Office Sports appears to be blank which is really unusual.

When I put the channel on and then tune to another eg. sky sports 1 the sky sports 1 channel then freezes. It only happens when you switch from the box office channel to another pay tv channel which is really odd.

Would like to hear from others who are in a similar situation, even those of you who are not wrestling fans, id really appreciate any suggestions on how this can be sorted before the next pay per view which takes place this coming Sunday.

I have a feeling that Virgin Media have somehow moved these events on an on demand channel which would stop dbox users from watching the event. I hope im wrong though!!

8. dreky

dreky Member

That s what is happening on mine thought i,d done something wrong always had it before but like you say it freezes the other channels if you try to view it some body must know whats happened please got a very sad little lad at moment

9. dublin07

dublin07 Guest

YEH ON MY BOX WHICH IS STARVIEW IT CAME UP YESTERDAY MY PREVIEWS AND ORDERING THING IS UP NOW SO ILL JUS WAIT TILL SUNDAY AND THE I WILL BE ABLE TO WATCH IT WB ASAP

10. dreky

dreky Member

Is anyone getting the previews with nokia dbox2 anywhere

11. dboxpro

dboxpro Guest

I have four friends with the dbox2 and none of them have the Royal Rumble ordering screen on Sky Box Office Sports. Everyone just seems to have a blank screen.

Hopefully though its down to Virgin and they will change the screens on Sunday before the event, if they don't il need to dig out the old virgin box and pay 15 quid to see it which I haven't done for a long long time!!

If anyone does have a dbox2 and has the Royal Rumble ordering screen please let us know.

Thank You

12. dublin07

dublin07 Guest

alri wats the crac did any of yehs watch it last night,it was bleedin wopper out of all people to win the RUMBLE it was me fav JOHN CENA!!!!!!!!!!!!! wb asap