1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sky sports problem using digivox-t

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by tippstar, Dec 26, 2009.

1. tippstar

tippstar Member

i was hoping some one could help me. i bought a digivox-t back in august and loaded the firmware on it back then and tried it at a friends house and worked perfectly. i only got around to installing it in my house recently and i cant get sky sports 1 or sky news to work. it keeps skipping and is unwatchable. most of the rest of the channels are perfect and i'm persuming the aerial is perfect as it was installed profesionally.

do i need to upload new code or has anyone come across this problem before.

thanks

2. cactikid

cactikid Active member

try deleting the non working ones first then rescan again,frequency may have changed,hence a fresh scan.

3. tippstar

tippstar Member

i deleted all channels hoping to start from fresh. when i do a scan it only scans to 100% . i read somewhere that it should scan to 200%. is this correct?. i would like to do a factory reset and start from scratch but wont have access to a rs232 cable for another week.

any ideas on why i cant get it to scan to 200%

4. cactikid

cactikid Active member

no channel scan finishes at 100% and box is finished scanning then,dont forget to switch emu on after you scan,if you press set default key and exit out the box will go into update mode anything from 60%-240% and then picture comes on.
    cable is only for flashing/updating firmware it wont erase with a factory reset.
    always best to factory reset first 0000 to delete,power on converter and scan.