1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sky Sports !

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by whoopie, Feb 21, 2007.

1. whoopie

whoopie Guest

Sound dissapeared from sky sports1 I contacted the seller of my starview and he suggetsed I delete the skysports1 then rescan I did this but to no avail no skysports1 at all now. I did get 200 and odd channels when I first bought it but now its only picking up 150 odd channels. I've tried everthing, manual scan -auto scan loading binfile again. Anybody shed any light on this?

2. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

Try a factory reset & scan again.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2007
  3. whoopie

whoopie Guest

Thanks for replying Fekker Done a factory reset and got 283 channels. Your a gem

4. sjlzx9

sjlzx9 Member

Hi, I had the same problem and have figured out a fix that doesn't involve losing all your favorites and channel info.

What I did was

Delete Skysports 1
    press menu-installation-manual scan

than go down to network scan and press ok to enable.

It will then scan through all available channels picking up what you have just deleted and any other channels that you don't already have.

And the best bit is you don't lose all your favorites or have to arrange all your channels in order again.

After doing this I got skysports 1 back (with sound) and a few extra channels.

Hope this helps

Steve

Last edited: Feb 24, 2007
  5. kduffy101

kduffy101 Member

cheers got it fixed...found 311 channels

6. kevob

kevob Member

i,ve tried manual scan and network scan still no sky sports 1. any help welcome

7. whoopie

whoopie Guest

Hi Kevbob,
    you need to do a factory rest. If you haven't got the instructions get back to me and I'll put them on here.

8. kevob

kevob Member

thanks for the help, sky sports up and running