1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

slayer evox autoinstaller help needed, fast

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by shawty, Aug 8, 2007.

1. shawty

shawty Member

ok i have installed about anything on my xbox console, but i tried to install evox and xbmc on a friends console, he already had avalaunch but still he wanted xbmc, so i burned slayer's 2.7 on a cd-rw, as the guide says, then i successfully installed them, but then i chose the option "choose default dashboard", adn everything got screwed, now he can't read backups, and i really feel ashamed, he now can't play any game.
    He has all the files required on his xbox, i've seen them through ms dash file explorer, he has also linux and the splinter cell game save, so basically the only thing i need to do (i think) is to load an original splinter cell game and load the game save, then ftp the default file for xbmc and done.
    I just want to know if there is any other way to fix this without opening his console?

2. shawty

shawty Member

ok forgot to say that my xbox has both softmod and hardmod, i'm thinking i could put his hdd on my xbox, run splinter cell game save from my xbox, make xbmc the default dash (through ftp) and then just put his hdd bak in his console