1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slayer v2.5

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by lowmover, Mar 25, 2004.

1. lowmover

lowmover Guest

Does anyone know how to get the ip address that you put in your xbox to save. When I change it there is no save button to push.

2. alas

alas Member

if you're talking about the slayer's disc itself, you have to change the settings of the ini file by extracting the iso, look for the ini file and use your desktop's notepad before you re-create the iso, burn the disc and install it in the box. however, the easier (and less messy way) is just to install the prog on your xbox, go to evox settings and change it and save it (this saves the settings) then reboot so you can connect to your pc.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2004
  3. lowmover

lowmover Guest

When I change the settings in evox I can't save them. I have the slayer v2.5 and when I enter the new IP it does not have a save button. the only option is to exit but this doen't save it. However I can't link up my xbox and have it hooked up to my tv at the same time(to far apart). when I do link my xbox and pc the connection starts then fails every time. thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2004
  4. hiredgoon

hiredgoon Regular member

whit my slayer , it tells mes the ip of the xbox on the dashboard.

whay are you trying to change it ?