1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slot-2 filler

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Gerinych, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Gerinych

Gerinych Member

Alright, this question has been bothering me long enough...
    Take a look at your DS Lite GBA filler cartridge. See the microscheme? The question is: what is so important in this microscheme? Really, the plastic cover should be sufficient.

2. juno_567

juno_567 Regular member

this is just thrown out there, but in the process of dolly-chaining of HDDs, i know for sure on mac but i donno about PC, but when dolly-chaining HDDs on the last HDD you add a little adapter that is called a terminator and it does what it says, it tells the comp thats the last HDD in that chain, sooo maybe its just a terminator or they just wanted to waste materials

3. Gerinych

Gerinych Member

More simpler, please?

4. juno_567

juno_567 Regular member

k, lets say you have like 4 HDDs (Hard Disk Drives) their all 250 gigabytes each, well you want to dollychain them or mirror them to make them 1 - 1000gb or a terabyte HDD so you link them to gether using IDE or SCZI Cables and put a little adapter on the last HDD that way when the computer reads them, it reads them as a terabyte instead of 4 - 250 gb HDDs...so basically i think that it might just be telling the DS that there is no game, sorry for not being more descriptive lol

Last edited: Nov 26, 2007