1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sly italia

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by cactikid, Apr 30, 2014.

1. cactikid

cactikid Active member

reading a few latest posts of sd channels not clearing now so hd and sd not viewable and not working here also.

2. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

time to get used to android box mate :)
    Que Sera, Sera

3. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

and how will android help tongs. as mickah has pointed the android streams are taken from the realtime decrypted channels uploaded to the internet. If it is no longer possible to decrypt the channel it is also no longer possible to supply the stream

4. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

there is thousands of streams, i didn't mean for the sky package but you can get all your sport elsewhere, BEin sport being one of them, as for movies you are lost for choice, its not all doom and gloom if you have plan B

5. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

I hear ya Tongs. But how could I live without biased SKY commentary. I can feel the onrush of panic already :)

6. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

7. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

sometimes, you can get UK commentary, Andy Grey does it BEin sports HD11, and i have had american commentary somewhere else which TBH was shocking, Your rugby will be there too it just might be in Pigeon, Arabic, take your pick really :) . Plus i think the cable scene will start back up big time, coming out of the woodwork with subs being available so wont be long before them streams are "out there"

8. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

Couldnt agree with you more :). I know what next update request for tsmedia will be, a bouquet style stream list of the users preference. Lets see Sky shut the internet down :). Its actually funny. Now all the blade, skybox (and indeed kryptview cable)etc.. users simply switch to pure internet tv and get it all for free. Life is in fact looking jolly rosy :). Sky can spend their time in court trying to shut down one website after another as new ones sprout up elsewhere. Wow are their legal bills going to go through the roof :)

9. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

will be interesting to see if the cable option opens up in ireland, i know its there but the prices, boxs etc etc are silly, the UK based streams will prob die off but there are others as tongs said, Bein etc, I have seen them on the android, but the streams aint very stable at times, a lot of buffering,

10. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

you tried gioroos live streams mick? find that's pretty stable
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QULQMC54S1c&feature=youtu.be
    plays alot smoother on mine compared to his

Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
  11. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

Will add it and see, cheers, wonder where he is deriving those from, its uk hd they will go, but the others, will try them