1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sly soft and1 click dvd

Discussion in 'Resource center' started by concho, Apr 6, 2006.

1. concho

concho Member

I had a major crash on my c drive and contacted both companies for registration numbers, which they provided. The new drive has been installed and formated. I have been using Sony dvd-r, and have copied quite a few movies.

Here is the problem, when I start Sly soft it works perfectly,but when I use one 1 click, it will copy to my F drive completely, but when I insert the dvd to burn it will burn for 30 seconds and the tray comes out. There is a error message telling me that there is a problem with the disk,poor quality. I have been using Sony for some time now and have not had a problem.

I would appreciate any input regarding this!!

2. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

All I can think of is bad media(discs). I own both pieces of software and have also re-installed(*note-write down your key for 1click and burn your anyDVD key to a cd along with your most current set-up files for both).

3. concho

concho Member

Hi Guy!

The issue is resolved, dirty laser reading disks. Cleaned laser and I'm good to go!

4. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

Cool beans, happy burning ttyl - peainapod