1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SlySoft AnyDVD

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by fseymour, Aug 19, 2005.

1. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

love99 anydvd is going to be around a long time so your def. safe buying it.

and anydvd works best with CloneDVD 2 you can get both for 49 bucks if you type in "afterdawn" when buying.download Clonedvd2 and try the free trial before you buy.

http://www.slysoft.com/en/

or you can use anydvd with dvd shrink

2. love99

love99 Guest

Thanks everyone, you have been most helpful. I appreciate your feedback. I will purchase this product. Will I receive a CD when I purchase the product? or is it just a download and I have save it to a dic?

3. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

yes its just a download ,you will not recive a disc so just remember to backup the keycodes on to a cd or dvd in case you have to reload the programs

4. iatik

iatik Guest

5. bunnyrip

bunnyrip Regular member

Slysoft's AnyDVD is Awesome! Combine that with CloneDVD2 & the quality and overall ease of use is "Unstoppable"! By the way, has ANYONE noticed that Slysoft has had NO Updates in over a Month??? No complaints, but they were updating more often. Still, I haven't found any movies this combo could not handle! None to date. Just commenting on Slysofts SUPER Software! I purchased AnyDVD & CloneDVD2 and it was money very well spent!

6. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

yeah i noticed that too bunnyrip no updates in over a month . so maybe they canned rip guard huh lol. its def. my fav, software on the market also ,the ease of use re-authoring capabilities , being able to control the burn speed ,picture quality etc. its all good , and i have used about all of them

7. bunnyrip

bunnyrip Regular member

Yeah aabbccdd, maybe they just gave up! Ha Ha! One thing I find very Ironic though, Sony has been Pioneers of "CSS", however they sure do sell Excellent DVD Media! The new 50 packs of DVD+R "Accucore" discs are made by Taiyo Yuden Dude! Excellent Media! Made in Japan!

8. catfreak

catfreak Active member

The following has been taken from SlySoft's website ...

Now for my question:
     When I was using my trial version of AnyDVD, I could click in the CSS tab and see a list of the DVDs and decryption codes ... Now that I've purchased and registered my copy, when I click on the tab all I see is a blank page ... What's up with this?

9. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

catfreak you can either click or unclick the box thats says

"Use CSS Key Archive" then click ok .so bacislly you can either save them or not

10. Confed

Confed Member

I already have anydvd, and it works great but i am wondering about there other products, Does anyof there other products allow me to make back up copies of my pc games like battlefield or halo>??

11. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

to backup games your better off using dvd decrypter ,its the best for games and remember to use good blank media as in Taiyo Yuden,Verbatim or Ritek(ridata) and burn at 2X max.

12. Confed

Confed Member

Ok thanks ill try that this weekend thank you !!

13. Tido

Tido Member

I am new to the DVD copying world. My question is similar to what was already asked, but I didn't see a clear answer.

I to have tried burning Triple X State of the Union, and it keeps coming up with the TCE error. I have this problem with Mona Lisa Smile (which is an older movie) and a few others. I am currently using Clone DVD (the one with the sheep and the popcorn) and I also have Decrypter, and the trial version of Slyfox (AnyDVD). I hate walking away to come back and find it wouldn't copy the disc.

Any suggestions?

Last edited: Sep 23, 2005
  14. permatex

permatex Regular member

to tido-open anydvd using the red fox on the desktop,go to programs and make sure enable anydvd is checked,auto start checked,auto check for anydvd new revisions checked and show info screen checked.once you put a dvd in your dvd writer,shortly the info screen should appear which tells you that anydvd has done its job,close the info screen and copy your dvd.

15. Tido

Tido Member

I know for sure that those are checked. Will the trial version actually get the updates needed?

I just keep toying with idea of getting 1click dvd, but I tried their trial version and it didn't copy those same DVD's also. I even tried that software DVD3mb3 (what ever that software is) and that actually screwed up my DVD rom. After installing it, the dvd rom wouldn't show there is any dvd inserted into the drive.

I am lost

16. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Tido CloneDVD 2 and anydvd WILL do thoses movies and is the best combo out there. a few things you could try...
    doing the movie only
    is your system clean as in a disc cleanup and a defrag.

or you may just have a bad disc ,try cleaning the dvd or it maybe scrached so try a different disc

17. Tido

Tido Member

Can you please tell me if the CloneDVD is the one that has the sheep, with the popcorn?

18. bluto1940

bluto1940 Guest

Tido Yes clone dvd2 is the one with the sheep and popcorn

19. Tido

Tido Member

Please don't get irritated with me, but I currently have Clonedvd, I can't tell if this is a newer version or not? Is this different than Cloner II, and which is better?

20. bluto1940

bluto1940 Guest

If you have version 2.8.5.1 that is the newest version. Open up your copy of Clone DVD and click on welcome at the bottom right hand side and it will give you your version number.