1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

small problem with craxion

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by joho5, Feb 8, 2007.

1. joho5

joho5 Member

i was going to start making backups of all my xbox games last night and i started with splinter cell chaos theory. i ripped the game from my xbox to my pc with craxion to my desktop with craxion and it didnt put all the contents in a mother folder, it just had files spread over the desktop. probably about 6 files and 2 .dl files. what i did was make my own folder and just put all the contents in there and created an .iso from that. needless to day that didnt work, it created the iso and when i burned it to a dvd and opened it up with unleashx...it just opened up as a data cd with the files showing on my xbox instead of running the game. does anyone know what i did wrong, or a better way to create the back ups. craxion would be easy if it would work i think.

2. ravens1

ravens1 Regular member

I would try:

-rip the game to a folder within "My Documents."
    -Burn with Dvd decrypter
    -use dvd2xbox to rip the game to your xbox which will be in either E:\\games or F:\\Games. Then FTP the files.

3. joho5

joho5 Member

thats what im going to try tonight...that should work, i just liked the feature of ripping it straight from the disc from the network.

oh well.

thanks for the reply.

4. steimy

steimy Active member