1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

small window that i can not remove.

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by lau604, Jun 26, 2007.

1. lau604

lau604 Member

theres a small window that appears and i can not remove it. it appears every time i turn on the computer and it appears on the top left on the monitor.

here is a picture to show the small window http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=problemcp3.png

i will appreciate all the help that i will get. please that small window is bugging me.

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

have you tried right clicking it to do a close or properties on it?

3. lau604

lau604 Member

i tried it but nothing happen. but when i remove iexplore.exe on the windows task manager the small window disappear. it still appears when i turn on the pc.

4. carts123

carts123 Guest

click on start then RUN then type msconfig then choose startup items uncheck any program that you think you are not using it is there in your startup items that is why everytime you turn on your computer that thing pops up.. try to have a screen capture of your startup items and post it here...

5. lau604

lau604 Member

i think its got to do with the internet explorer because when i ran the pc on safe mode the small window did not appear.