1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

smokers thread

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by philipman, Apr 2, 2005.

1. varnull

varnull Guest

When this pack is done I'm finished... Sounds more socially acceptable now to inject heroin and cut yourself. Think I will try that for a while.

2. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

Aus for the damn win! I totally missed that post, glad I did! Haha I am about 10,000% certain to get cancer going by his figures! Oh noes!!!

And don't even get me started on that bs about how smoking a damn cigarette leads to the use of drugs....that has to be the most retarded, inaccurate thing I have read in quite a while.

We (most of us) are up for debate, but come on now....bring some intelligence to the table.

3. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

i can has win?

[​IMG]

4. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

Agreed. Most smokers I know don't use drugs. I may have some pothead friends because that is the group I hang out with. But most of my smoker friends don't. I even have stoner friends that DON'T smoke cigarettes. Granted, Wisconsin has quite a few stoners. You can interpret that statement how you want. I know being a stoner is not bad.

That's a totally made up figure. Most smokers would probably have cancer within a few weeks then.

I can feel for your losses, but that is really uncalled for. I started smoking knowing exactly what I was getting into. I respect the fact that you don't smoke and you should respect the fact that I do. Take your opinions elswhere.

Not all illegal drugs are bad. I have a friend who smokes pot every day, and he puts in 12 hours a day of hard manual labor at work. Is that lazy, like so many people think us stoners are? Pot makes it easier to do hard work. Usually only on Saturdays do I go into work high. I'm not endangering anybody and I'm not slacking off. The school year is over for me. So now I'm doing 8-10 hour days making $12.50 an hour stacking pallets. That's good money for a stupid, moronic, lazy, idiot, loser stoner just out of high school, don't you think? I am even getting a large scholarship for my grades. I had a 3.8 GPA on a 4 point scale.

Half the people that smoke cigarettes have a 70% chance of using drugs? Where the heck did you hear that? If that was an official study they wouldn't say "half of them have a 70% chance," they would use proper math and just say 35%. I have a feeling you pulled that number out of your butt as well.

Your arguement is one-sided, you're disrespectful, and your information is more than likely made up. If you can't make intelligent conversation, go away.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2008
  5. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

I thought I'd return breifly;
    I have smoked since I was 12, (I am now 18). I started because it was in fact, 'cool' at the time. I am heavily addicted at the moment, but I honeslty couldn't care less. I am in good shape, 6'1, 155 pounds, and am on both the track and swim team. I have problems with my lungs, but even still; I am having a hard time sensing the 'wrong' in smoking. I have a son on the way, I am not smoking near him or her. Tell me that I will die of lung cancer, I couldn't care less, I am 'young and invincible'.

In any case, I also smoke bud, but I also have a 3.94 GPA. Tell me it makes me un-intelligent, please, please try and tell me that.

Want to compare GPA's? I think people with your level of sheer syupidity have a 70% chance of being euthanized by your peers.

That's either some shi*y stuff, or a really nice guy. :p

Last edited: Jun 10, 2008
  6. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

you guys remind me of an ostrich........ take your head out of the ground and wake up and realize that smoking kills. If it doesn't kill ya it will disable ya! I smoked for 22 yrs before I quit! I now have breathing disabilities and a heart murmur! If I had to do it all over again,etc........but you guys don't want anyone preaching to ya...... I would tell NicHt to remember what he said here come 20yrs from now, if he's still alive, to see his child, who is on his way, come into it's own and start smoking!!! I bet he will advise him/her NOT to start! I guarantee it! All you people that think smoking doesn't hurt... you'll learn the hard way..... all you people that think weed is ok.... you'll find out when your older and you are sterile and can't sire a child! Good luck to all of you. I will not respond to the crap that you guys will rationalize your habits of smoking to justify your means. I won't be drawn into your nonsense that smoking is harmless! You can't argue with a drunk and you certainly can't argue with you weed smokers! Just eat your sh~t when you get the muchies and stop spewing unsubstantiated crap about smoking! There are plenty of studies and FACTS that smoking puts so many poisons into your body that if you continue to smoke.... it will eventually catch up to you! So right now you're young and stupid.... wait till you're older and wiser and can't help what you did when you were young and stupid! Let's hope that they cured cancer by the time you guys are old enough to get it from all the smoking you're doing now! If you stop being and ostrich and realize that all that is said about smoking is NOT SOMEONE BLOWING SMOKE UP YOUR A$$E$ but is the truth, then you'll be better off when you are older! this is all I am saying and I won't answer all your crap that I know you guys will spew out! I have facts from scientific studies and you are just voicing stupidity! go for it! I won't be listening! call your names and sh~t, it falls on deaf ears!

7. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

Please, Please, point out to me where I said smoking was harmless. Please point out to me where I said I was proud of smoking, I am not proud, as previously stated, I am addicted, as for weed, please show me the afore mentioned studies.

8. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

Ha! Marijuana makes you sterile... What a crock of sh*t. Tell that to my dad and his three children. I really want to see these scientific facts. Last time I checked, the scientific facts said otherwise.

I provided sources. Let's see yours :)

Last edited: Jun 11, 2008
  9. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

Fellas, this is not a thread to debate smoking or rip on smokers or their habit. This is a pro-smoking thread to help smokers get the most pleasure from their vice and spread information that concerns smokers, besides the health risks we've all heard. I'm going to start reporting every post I see that is off topic.

10. hack4life

hack4life Regular member

okay, so maybe i was off with the 70% thing...but it is known to happen when some people DO smoke, some of them end up doing illegal drugs. on the news they were talking about it. my numbers were somewhat off...its actually 43% of the people who smoke end up doing illegal drugs. i don't know how it happens, but im just glad i don't soke. sorry for the confusion. :(

11. tripplite

tripplite Guest

^^^^ @svtstang nah debating is for old men on the radio! lol

.....i say we encrypt all of our conversion in binary to keep 011010000110000101100011011010110011010001101100011010010110011001100101
    out of the picture:p

12. agent-k

agent-k Regular member

I was thinking of giving up smoking but somebody just brought me 30 pouches of tobacco back from Spain.
    Gonna have to light one up now while I contemplate what to do next.

13. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

If you're worried about the risk, then I would simply age that sweet leafy product until it's at it's peak, and maybe roll 5-20 a month to enjoy slowly. Do it socially, and only socially. You'll find yourself smoking less around other people, not at all when you're alone, and enjoying it a lot more when you do it. Plus, it breaks that habit. That's what I did. :)

14. agent-k

agent-k Regular member

Gonna light up another while I study your post Auslander.

Anyway, how are you old buddy?

15. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

Can't complain. Other than being too broke to afford my favorite vice and having nothing to do this Father's Day, I can't really complain. How are you, Mr. Nevercomesaround? :p

16. agent-k

agent-k Regular member

Don't get time to come here these days, too busy rolling cigarettes and smoking them.
    Have to have the odd sip of wine now and again as well.
    Smoking clogs the arteries and the wine thins out the blood so it balances out quite well.

17. goodswipe

goodswipe Guest

LOL, what a noob. You're thinking of smoking seeds which makes you sterile, not buds. That's just silly propaganda put out by the government. These are the guys that also said you would turn into a maniac and kill people if you smoked pot. It also seemed to give Hispanics super strengths which they used to kill the white folks back in the day. Wake up man, you are living in a dream world.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2008
  18. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

Likewise. I enjoy smoking things immensely. I do not do hardcore drugs and I never smoke seeds... and my dad had a vasectomy so he doesn't care, lol. My grades are good, I have a good job, a new Eagle Talon TSi in the works. I don't see where the problem is :)

We respect the choices of those who do not smoke. So, you should respect our choices. If I die of lung cancer at 55, that is a risk I have accepted. My smoking doesn't harm anyone but me. You can leave the room if it bothers you so much.

Smoking, in all its forms, is definitely a social thing to me. I enjoy it with my friends as much as I enjoy it alone.

19. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

Flush it. Flush it all. It's you only way out, lol.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2008
  20. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

Rolling your own cigarettes is a great way to save money. If I were you, I'd take advantage of that :p