1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

smokers thread

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by philipman, Apr 2, 2005.

1. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

When I was in Amsterdam for my 18th in July just past. me and my Dad shared an eight of "cheese", 14 eur a gram, but it was insane stuff. The stuff I get local here isn't very great, but on occassion we get pretty decent stuff smuggled in from the Netherlands lol.

2. corn

corn Guest

Nice. Here we get stuff called "middies". It's decent, it's not schwag, but it's not dank. Prices run 10$=dime 20=1/8, 35=quarter and so on. I've only smoked dank a few times, it was Strawberry Kush. Way different high than what I used to.

3. corn

corn Guest

EDIT: Double post :(

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2008
  4. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

Jeezus, talk about one hitter quitter. I smoked about half a bowl last night and I was so stoned I literally thought I was gonna die. I had to lay down for a few minutes, then I felt fine. Seeds or no seeds, it's just awesome weed.

5. corn

corn Guest

Did you really? Was it laced with anything?

On a tobacco note: I was walking down the street and I found a whole carton of marlboro reds, just sitting there. I looked in them, sealed and everything so I grabbed those mofo's. I don't smoke cigs, but I bet I can get some money for them.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2008
  6. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

As far as I know, the weed is clean. I just felt reeeeeeally stoned. Like I said, I lied down for a few minutes and I was fine, but still really stoned.

7. corn

corn Guest

Damn, I don't think I've ever been that stoned. Well actually, come to think about, when I first started smoking, these older kids ripped this 2 foot bong for me, and told me to clear it, and well needless to say I did. I've never been so ripped in my life. I could hardly move, and I threw up 3 times haha. I had one killer buzz going, felt like my spirit was being pulled in different directions. Ahh, the memories.

8. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

The weed I have now is pretty good. I think the super stoned feeling was a fluke as I am an experienced smoker. I can smoke 3 bowls of the same stuff in a session and be just fine. Weird I know. I think it's because I have a mild head cold with clogged sinuses. I put my head through a mirror like that once. Smoked with clogged sinuses, got dizzy and fell forward :p

I know exactly what you've been through. The first time I ever smoked was with my girlfriend. I did six hits from a huge gravity bong with some awesome weed. I honestly couldn't even go down the stairs. And I felt my "spirit" being pulled just like you said. Then I got some nookie :)

Now I can do bong hits all day and function normally. But I don't have or want a bong. Too much paraphernalia.

I pretty much have loads of free time when I get done with school and work. So I smoke a bowl and play Crysis. The more open ended levels like the Tank Battle blow my mind :)

9. corn

corn Guest

Ahh, I wish I had the freedom that you do. I'm only 15, and the only place I can toke up at peacefully is outside my friends garage. See, I wouldn't mind having a small bong, but I don't want one of those huge ones. See, but I don't need anything, my friends brother can roll beastly blunts so were basically set XD. However, I think I might invest in a bowl simply because they are easy to carry, and you don't have to spend all that time with blunts.

Hehe, my computer can't even run Crysis, so we just watch Alice in Wonderland. What a movie.

10. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

Crysis is just incredible. The big tank battle, Onslaught it's called. Yeah, that level is HUGE! Like a few kilometers square. And there's so much stuff packed into it. All sorts of little villages, lakes, army bases, outposts, sniper towers. After the big tank fight is over, you can basically run amok in it as long as you please and you'll always find something new. Its just so overwhelmingly gigantic. There's guys doing patrols in the forests, talking to friends, driving around with jeeps surrounded by infantry. There are hidden paths to explore, cliffs to climb, little stands of trees to check out. And it's not all flat. The entire level is a rolling grassland tucked into a mountain valley. There's big stretches of woods and big stretches of open ground and cliffs and hills and plateaus. The sense of scale is immense. It's not really possible to put into words. When you ever get a job, save up and build a PC to run Crysis. It's really worth the $800+ needed to build the PC.

Crysis is such a trip because of amazing levels like this.

Get a nice cheap metal bowl unless you prefer glass. If metal, get one that has a screw on cap. Those are really handy for carrying a loaded bowl in your pocket. And, if well taken care of, a metal piece will last you decades.

11. corn

corn Guest

Yeah, I always wanted to play it, just I heard the specs are ridiculous. You spent $800.00 for a game? Damn! I bet you could get a nice fun time just laying on your carpet while blasting some Dr. Octagon. Or just putting in a movie, grabbing some snack food and then chill 'till you pass out. But I can see where you're coming from with the nice trip, everything looks nicer when you're stoned.

Yeah, I probably will end up getting a metal piece, because I have this horrible habit of leaving things sit on my lap, and forgetting about them, then when you stand up it all falls. That's how my friend broke his bowl. Damn was it nice too. I've never hit a metal bowl, I like glass because the designs on them. You can just sit there and stare at it. Really deep stuff.

12. engage16

engage16 Regular member

@Corn, he meant $800 on a computer that can actually play Crysis. The game is only like 60 bucks retail...

Congrats on finding the carton of Reds, I'm jealous... I really am. I'll give you $40!!!

13. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

Actually, all said and done, I paid about $1200 not including the $600 monitor. Plus I have a new video card in the plans so that's another ~$300. Eh, I buy my parts piece-by-piece.

Here's what $1200 in PC parts gets you. Note that it's with my smaller 17" TFT monitor and not my 24" widescreen. Crysis is a graphics hog and the lower res runs better.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Still think it's not worth the $800 for a PC to run it?(though it could be more, I haven't priced a full system out in ages)

Also, Crysis is ridiculously difficult to get good screens with. It's a very "high motion" game.

And to keep it on topic, I am smoking a bowl as we speak and there's a pack of Newports on the desk next to me :)

Last edited: Aug 16, 2008
  14. corn

corn Guest

I knew he meant his PC cost him $800 to play it. Lol $40? Where do I send them to :p

Lol I have like a 15 inch monitor (sad I know). The only thing relatively nice I have is my video card. It's a ATI Raedon 1650x Pro series. Spent like 80$ for it. I just needed a better video card for WoW.

To Keep this on topic as well, I was to meet up with some kids and pass around a bubbler (not mine). But I couldn't find a way out of the house, and my mom knows it's too early for smoking.

15. Franco45

Franco45 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2008
  16. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Brought this back from Amsterdam, not the grow house, rofl. That's a pic of a grow room from the "cannabis college" in Amsterdam.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2008
  17. corn

corn Guest

Damn! Look at that bud! I'm drooling just looking at it :p
    Hehe I see a bong, and is that the World of Warcraft? Nothing like some Alterac Valley right after smokin' ;).

18. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

I prefer White Owls or Dutch Masters.

And that grow room. That stuff must be near harvest time. The buds are full and the plants look mature.

19. corn

corn Guest

I use White Owls for rolling blunts. I'm not very good at it though, haha.

20. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

I'm decent at rolling blunts, but I've been using my pipe pretty much exclusively. I actually just like to smoke White Owls, lol.