1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

smokers thread

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by philipman, Apr 2, 2005.

1. aldan

aldan Active member

yeah we can grow a four plants for personal use.im in the okanagan and kamloops is roughly west of me.

2. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

A little further east and you could live in Revels-toke! Then grow four very large female plants. Is it a problem ordering seeds from Holland? If not, then go do a little seed shopping, it would be a good place to get you started on developing a green-thumb.

3. aldan

aldan Active member

brrrr,too much snow up there.lol.havent grown from a seed in forever.i have pretty good connections for clones tho.

4. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

I used to live in Edmonton, and have it on good authority that winter was a favorite growing time for many, because less attention is paid to the electrical bill. Germinating from seeds is really easy and cloning is just as easy. I really don't know how I know all of this but somehow I just do. :rolleyes:

5. aldan

aldan Active member

yep,colder is better as you dont have to worry about keeping the rooms cool from all those lights.