1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So frustrated plese help step by step needed! iso

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by dkeshish, Feb 28, 2004.

1. dkeshish

dkeshish Guest

Hello What a great site! ive been looking and looking for this particular question and didnt find it. Here we go. i am still stuck in the 20th century and need some help. I have a 706MB file in iso format. I am tring to burn it and in most programs its either giving me an error or like in neros case its giving me a not enough disk space even with overburn. What can i do any suggestions would be greatly appreciated Thank you all so very much

2. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

1. Burn at 8x (or slower)
    2. Try burning with Alcohol120, its a fairly straightfoward process
    3. Check your ASPI

ASPI, Advanced SCSI Programming Interface, is the source of enough problems with anything even remotely related to an optical drive. Note that Windows2000 and WindowsXP do NOT come with ASPI installed and many users, just starting to do more than basic activities with their drives are encountering problems left and right. ASPI is one of the simplest things to check for -- it just takes one reboot. For more information regarding ASPI see http://cd-rw.org/articles/archive/aspisetup.cfm CAUTION NOTE THAT JUST BECAUSE NERO INFOTOOLS OR EVEN ASPICHECK ITSELF SAYS THAT ASPI IS INSTALLED CORRECTLY IT IS NOT INSTALLED CORRECTLY IF THE VERSION NUMBERS DO NOT MATCH UP. ALL FOUR SETS OF NUMBERS HAVE TO BE IDENTICAL. If you are having issues with ASPI and updating to the latest version doesnt help, consider ASPI 4.60 (1021) -- it's the most stable and reliable build of them all.

4. Try different media :)