1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

social hour

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by MazinZ, Jun 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MazinZ

MazinZ Guest

can you please un ban the Maz1nZ account i am a relative of dr.cool and we sometimes live together. ya see if i had joined while he was around he would flame everything i would say to be a jerk. but he told me he was leaving so i decided to join. dr.cool said it would be funny to say so i did.
    p.s. to someguy named nephilim he says he was sorry and wasted when he did that mr.cool thing and to pretty pretty please put back his suspension because he loves you (i'm talking to him now)

2. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

eh...wtf...lol...ahaha... double lol.Actually dr.cool was pretty cool but wigged out some day.Then he flipped on us all with the dingleberry account and started being more pro xbox360 then on another acount started talking about some other site basically saying afterdawn sucks and even going so far as to bash other members like svtstang and nephilim both of whom are cool and both of whom I have on my buddies list.Difinitely not cool man.But he never did nothin to me so I never disliked him :eek:

3. MazinZ

MazinZ Guest

i don't care about his account just unban Maz1nZ i like that name please and dr.cool says he was never dnglebry

4. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

He wasn't dnglebry? Damn I was wandering why that guy was singin to a different beat.But don't matter nephilim thinks he was!See ya later.

5. xyqo

xyqo Regular member

LOL this is rich the plot THICKENZ

6. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

By the way what's the big difference between MazinZ and Maz1nZ? They both look the same in fact I kinda like mazinZ better lol.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2006
  7. xyqo

xyqo Regular member

I think dr.cool really was cool but dnglebry was a bit messed up they could have been different.
    Sorry neph not second guessing you or anything

8. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

Yeah same here. dnglebry sounded more like rikjames trying to come back lol.I thought dr.cool was pretty cool too.

9. MazinZ

MazinZ Guest

are there any moderators or admins that can help me oh ddp ddp please help me i know that you are cool please help

10. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

Well you could report this thread as offensive and you would get their attention but I dunno if it would help or hurt you.Another option is to go to the mods personal page or pm them.But I'll warn you they don't like to be pestered!

11. xyqo

xyqo Regular member

That would get there attention and piss them off at the sametime. Don't know just keep trying dude

12. xyqo

xyqo Regular member

Oh btw you might not want to encounter neph any at all he might just think that u'r dr.cool trying to beg his way back.
    Try getting to another mod that wasn't offended as much by your relative

13. MazinZ

MazinZ Guest

i don't know any mods but ddp. and what is pm?

14. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

kinda strange i don't know you especially as this is the only thread you appear in. would you mind explaining this than.
    MazinZ (account created on 19 Jun, 2006) has used same IP address as dr.cool (banned on 14 Jun, 2006)
    MazinZ (account created on 19 Jun, 2006) has used same IP address as T3hReb3l (banned on 6 Jun, 2006)
    MazinZ (account created on 19 Jun, 2006) has used same IP address as mistacool (banned on 13 Jun, 2006)
    MazinZ (account created on 19 Jun, 2006) has used same IP address as Maz1nZ (banned on 19 Jun, 2006)

15. MazinZ

MazinZ Guest

i live in the same house with him and i use his computer
    btw thanx for letting me explain. somebody banned my other account and didn't let me explain

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2006
  16. xyqo

xyqo Regular member

Ok then WOW hmmmmmmmm.

17. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

Lol this is like watching a movie man where's the popcorn!

By the way pm is personal message as if you didn't know right.

18. MazinZ

MazinZ Guest

ddp i know u r cool can u please help me i just want the Maz1nZ account back cause i love the name i live wit dr.cool for long periods of time that is why i got the same IP Adress. please help he told me this site was good for a well rounded ps3 and x360 site so i really wanna join.

19. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

Strange dnglebry was nowhere in ddp's list.Maybe he wasn't the same dude.You never answered me though what the big difference between Maz1nZ and MazinZ? Most would just be glad to be here after being banned at least 4 times much less try to get there name back.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2006
  20. MazinZ

MazinZ Guest

Maz1nZ is just so sweet i like names with numbers and short words it is amazingZ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.