1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

social hour

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by MazinZ, Jun 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

oh that's cool but why not just sign up as Maz2nZ.Oh never mind I see your point it does look stupid with a 2.At the same time we all know MazinZ is Maz1nZ so wtf right?

2. MazinZ

MazinZ Guest

cmon i just want my old name back anybody admin, or moderator could u please unbann my old account?

3. dnglebry

dnglebry Guest

xyqo

I dont see how im messed up but unless your intention is to irritate me into arguing just please keep my name out of your mouth PLEASE!!!

same to you Ty cobb i am or never was dr.cool or any of his alias' so know your facts please

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2006
  4. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

omg this keeps getting better lol.

dnglebry :I never said you were or you wern't.Nephilim did!
    It does seem funny how you would post here after what 2 days of not posting at all.

5. MazinZ

MazinZ Guest

can anybody help me i don't wanna fight i just want my maz1nZ account back c'mon help me

6. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

Did you pm a mod or visit there personal page like I said?If you want I'll get one's attention for you but I don't think you'll get the name back.It's been banned and I dunno if you can even get it back after that....sorry.

7. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

he has to really sweet talk neph to unban that nic & hell will freeze 1st before neph unbans that nic.

8. MazinZ

MazinZ Guest

alright get there attention but i tried to pm them but all i got was a page with a shoutbox? and i dunno how to get there attention

9. MazinZ

MazinZ Guest

how can i talk to nephilim? and why won't he give me my old nic? i never talked to him?but dr.cool said he was cool. so i don't see why he wouldn't or will i just be banned if i make a new account with a name i really like?

10. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

Lol. Yeah in fact neph is likely to ban this one too.I think dr.cool really rubbed neph the wrong way.But beleive it or not neph was quit good to him.

First only giving a minor suspention than a longer one then a ban.And after that neph knew it was dr.cool with another name but didn't say nothin until he trashed him.I think that was the last straw!I'm not even going to get into the other two bans lol.

In the end I like dr.cool but if you really are his brother you should punch him in the face for screwing your afterdawn experience up. Then neph might change his mind.

11. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

Ok but don't say I didn't warn you.I think ddp was pretty clear in that last one bro.

12. oofRome

oofRome Regular member

**Sigh**

I could think of a much easier way to go about your ultimate goal, Dr.Cool.

13. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

pm sent to neph. everybody else put your welding goggles on as there might be a flare up!!

14. oofRome

oofRome Regular member

why a sudden interest in the forums, MazinZ?

15. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

Yeah don't close it I wanna see how long this one goes on.I'm not trying to start anything.I'm just really curious to see what nephilim has say.

MazinZ I went ahead and got there attention!I told the mod I wouldn't promise to get there attention for you anymore, but I went ahead and gave you what you were dying for.I'm just telling you so you don't ask.

16. MazinZ

MazinZ Guest

guys why do i need to keep telling u i'm his relative i sweaer i just liked that name why cant u give it back to me ddp?

17. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

Why dont u just get a life? There are a lot of people on aD that try to help others, and through each of your 20 personas have never seen anything that benfited a single person. Neph is a cool guy and takes a lot to piss off, he had your back and u still f'ed up. Just go away, please?

BTW, Cool is not Dnglebry, I like Dnglebry, that guy is funny as hell. Anybosy catch his hamburger analogy, that was classic:)

18. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

Stick around buddy.I have a feeling you'll get your answer lol

Welding glasses are on and securely in place!

Last edited: Jun 19, 2006
  19. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

dr.cool you were banned repeatedly for being childish. Trying to pass yourself off as a relative and trying to apologize through this fake relative shows me you're still not prepared to grow up.

I showed alot of patience and gave you plenty of opportunities to shape up and all I got for that was this,

You slam me and in the same post you slam two other members which is the behavior that got you banned in the first place.

None of your previous nicks will be reinstated and if you want to stay with the nick you have now then you need to suck it up, be a man and take some responsibility for your actions. You owe me an apology and you especially owe shauntay an apology for what you did to him in that other thread. The decision is yours, be a man and you stay with no hard feelings from me or keep insulting our intelligence and you go.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2006
  20. MazinZ

MazinZ Guest

allright i see this did not work just lock this and let us go on nephilim i am sorry i was totally wasted out of my mind when i made the post i just like afterdawn to much and i wanna stay here and talk about ps3 i have told u how cool u were and u know i think you're cool please bury this thread and lets go back to being frieds and i promise not to post under the influence under anything. ok no more personas if i get banned with this i promise to leave and not come back just please hide this thread and let me start over as a newbie and everything will be fine
    thanx for letting me stay
    p.s. svtstang i like to post for relaxation and info but i will forget about the comment about not having a life and i want to start a new chapter with u and dnglbry and i will not insult any of u
    btw i thought the relative thing would have worked wtf?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.