1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Socusoft dv to dvd video convertor help please

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by tiger13, Oct 23, 2010.

1. tiger13

tiger13 Member

I bought socusoft dv to dvd convertor to eidt some video clips and put them on a dvd. the program seemed to work great. I edited my files and then went to burn them. If I do just a few clips that equal about 30mins it works fine, but I want to put about 2hrs worth on 1 disk. every time I go to burn a project that long the encode process won't complete and it stops at 99%. I don't konw why. the files are in the right format and work fine if they are burned for less than 1hr. It stops before it even builds the video files please help thank you.

2. attar

attar Senior member

I don't know this program and I'm not clear about the problem.
    Is the problem during the editing or the burning of the disk.

3. tiger13

tiger13 Member

It's during the burnig process. if the project is long the video files won't finish encodeing so they can be burn to a disc. it has nothing to do with the disk itself. editing and finishig the project went fine. it just won't encode before it is burn to a disk, unless only a few mintues long.

4. attar

attar Senior member

Can the output from this program be saved to a folder on the HDD instead of using the same program to burn the disk.
    If so, use ImgBurn to burn the DVD.

'Write files/folders to disc' and load/drag the folder that contains the files.