1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soft Mod Halo 2 Map Patches and Walkthroughs

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by CrazyKill, Jun 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOrlag2FU

SOrlag2FU Member

you need 2 resign the maps (fix encryption in xbox) and after get it in a resigning program (find them on www.modsforhalo.com )

2. xbox1noob

xbox1noob Guest

so that web site has the program?
    i dont rly get it
    i need to download the program then what do i do ive heard of resing it or wut ever but what is it?

3. SOrlag2FU

SOrlag2FU Member

When you finished making your mods with the program "dot halo,insolence,etc"...ok w/e each time you modded a map, go on Dothalo , open the modded map and click on "Fix encryption" and close the map and the program, after this go ||---> Resign <---|| the map...find a resigner on www.modsforhalo.com forum
    and after you resigned the map you can FTP it in your xbox and NOW the mods will work

4. SOrlag2FU

SOrlag2FU Member

oh yea and only new maps can be modded (my e-mail is ***removed*** if you need any help)

Last edited: Sep 10, 2007
  5. xbox1noob

xbox1noob Guest

ya i did sum searchin and got the resign program and got an aswome step by step tut. to teach me how to do it so when it finishes downloading im gonna give it a whirl and i hope it works but every1 says u have to resign it and i wasnt so i think that was my problem thanks guys if u have and questons/comments or anythingelse to tell me add reply to this or email me at ***email removed***
    Gamer tag: WWWF GAMER
    thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2007
  6. SOrlag2FU

SOrlag2FU Member

nobody helped you dude...im the only guy still alive here... but still...your lucky im here each 2hour our sometime each 10min...(like now) but im unlucky myself caus my xbox screwed up and i need 2 find a way back on xbox live 2 see my friends even if i will have to wait for a new Hard Drive..then good 2 you if you do fun mods (and if you dont get the Xb Live Virus given to MatchMaking modders).

My Xb Live Gamertag is SOrlag2FU

Goodbye

7. xbox1noob

xbox1noob Guest

i have dowloaded every dam peace of soft to mod with i have dothalo, flashfxp,a resigner,adi and more i did what every1 said to do i modded the maps fixed the encrytion saved changes resigned them and ftp them back onto my xbox im E/games/halo2 but the mods dont work what is ppf i have the ppf omatic i try to ppf the maps but when i look for them om my comp useing ppf omatic their not their do i have to ppf the maps if so how and what does it do?
    help!
    PLZ!
    replay to this or:
    ***email removed***

8. SOrlag2FU

SOrlag2FU Member

OMG you dont go in E/games/Halo2....... you go in E:/T DATA/somting/somting/somting and youll find the halo2 maps

9. handsom

handsom Regular member

I'm honestly kind of shocked that no one has shut this thread down yet, I suppose that having members suspended, etc makes it less likely. But bottom line, e-mail addresses are NEVER to be shared in thread posts. Keep that to private messages, etc.

Anyways, sorlag here has the up to date info for you, so hopefully it helps. It's a lot of work, but definitely fun

10. kyle17mx

kyle17mx Member

IF ANYBODY HAS MATCHMAKING MODS CAN YOU SEND THEM TO ME AT
    ***email removed*** Plus ditch the CAPS LOCK abuse

edits by creaky

11. PureRazr

PureRazr Member

ok to softmod you must mod the maps then....sometimes you dont have 2 fix encryption...then resign...ftp to xbxox in this folder = e\tdata\the folder that ends in 064\$c..then 3 files will come up with all NEW halo 2 maps......you cannot map old maps without hotswapping the disc or flashing the drive....transfer the maps and play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. modsrfun

modsrfun Guest

dude how do u mod old maps? i know by disc swaping but being able to mod old maps would be alot easyer to mod in matchamking with just new maps

13. PureRazr

PureRazr Member

make a disc..hotswap it in the pregame lobby then go to matchmaking...easy

14. RiotGun07

RiotGun07 Guest

ok i can ftp and everything i know the path but i have everything modded but i cant play the maps can somone help me?
    email me please

message me for my email

15. madman95

madman95 Guest

i have a 360 and i don't want to wreck it and i still want to be a modder wat do i do.if unit have xbox live my G-Tube is madman95

16. xxteakxx

xxteakxx Regular member

If you don't want to wreck your 360, then I suggest not modding it. Just get an xbox.

17. 11port

11port Member

does this work also with XBOX 360's ??? I would love to try this out

18. johnbV12

johnbV12 Guest

spam removed

19. 11port

11port Member

haha yea ok, buddy ur going to jail when MS finds this post!

Anyway the real reason why I am back is to ask anyone, HOW CAN I CONNECT MY XBOX 360 TO MY COMPUTER TO TRANSFER DATA FROM XBOX 360 --> PC AND BACK?

I know there are a few ways, what is the cheapest WORKING most efficient way though???

Thanks

-Beefteck (on this site 11port)

20. arr021

arr021 Member

ok ive never moded before and have no idea how to.; but i want to learn can anyone help. i need to know what to get and everything i need to get it done. thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.