1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

~Soft Moded Xbox Not Working (Look)~

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Kingrift, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Kingrift

Kingrift Member

Ok well I have a softmoded xbox an old xbox which im told are better than the new models. Anyway it was all set up with evolution x like 3-4 years ago. Its my girlfreinds and she had emulator games on there which were no longer working! So i read read and read some more to learn to ftp,xbins, the whole moded xbox underground lol! I was new of corse learning trial by error and still am! Needless to say i got the emulators games working well most of the thousands lol. With my confedence on the rise with my new success went and decided to put in a new dashboard.....wrong! I followed some read me's from downloaded dashboards on xbins, the one i picked was neo something forgot what! Anyway ended up deleting the contents of my C: drive on my xbox, losing the ftp connection before getting to put the other dashboard on, and waaaallaaa now it says service required call customer support lol! Now i am in a heap of shit with the old lady and with no way out with the xbox not working! Please help me get my xbox up and running! Thanks Rich

2. zooom1834

zooom1834 Regular member

install a modchip and install slayers evolution x

3. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

what he said, pretty much sums it all up, but i prefer auto installer deluxe 3.0