1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

softmod banning

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by jake4d1, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Moclcler

Moclcler Guest

Its called a 2 month Mr. Wizard?!?

Ichijoe" I love halo 2, I would never betray them, they are my only friends." No one really cares what you have to say because and for this reason only that you blow everything out of proportion. Stop making cheating sound like a life or death situation...Like I said IGNORANT!

2. Ichijoe

Ichijoe Regular member

Perhaps if you actually googel'd XBOX T&C's you'd learn that when you get banned off Live!™. It's your XBOX™ that falls on the Sword, and not your Account! I don't care if it 2 Months or 2 Years! Why don't you ask someone who got banned off Live!™ like 5 or 6 Times! And see what they'll tell you. If you get Banned off Live!™ on XBOX™ 1. You can use the Recover XBL!™ Account on XBOX™ 2 and continue to play there till you mess up again! If you play by the rules and don't cheat. then you can use your 2 Month or 2 Year Subscription without any problems!

3. LilLady7

LilLady7 Member

I dont know, you can mod and not get banned by going to the first site in my sig. It tells u how, also u can download a update from there. Check it out!

4. Moclcler

Moclcler Guest

This is why I think ur ignorant, youve never actually modded, Ive got about 15 accounts banned and my xbox still works buddy. So you can shut the **** up now... Or do you just like spreading unhelpful info?

5. shisa

shisa Guest

Well, You can shut up, that website is amazing, you probably suck at modding, you probably dont even make ur own mods, or thats all u do, And 15 accounts is nothing, what did u do, get 2 months from ur friends to mod u up? I have my own 2 month free generator, I make my own mods, And helped make a auto update, also figured out how not to get banned with the Hammer Trick, you wouldnt no n e thing about it u nooooooob! PNEWBAGE

6. Moclcler

Moclcler Guest

No really all that proves is your a nerd with no life...PWNED!

7. Ticaliano

Ticaliano Member

I'm runing on a soft-modded Xbox [007 AUF] and I logged into Xbox Live just fine last night. I downloaded the updated August rosters for ESPN Baseball 2K5 -- no probs whatsoever.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2005
  8. gomper3

gomper3 Member

ok first of all i softmod on halo 2. secondly iichjung if u get banned from xbox live permanently that is only when u cant sign on. when it says one or more players have been permanently banned from matchmaking then all u have to do is create another account and there u go another six hours of modding in matchmaking

9. wavedash

wavedash Member

yea, and after that 6 hours, you will get banned again

10. scott_n

scott_n Member

Ichijoe
    You are the coolest I agree with you 100% don't ruin the money of others. There's no reason to cheat you F&^%$ing losers.

By the way everyone give Ichijoe a break he is right. You can play Xbox Live for 6-Hours but why the fusk would you do that.

I'm probally the first one who has written a cuss word and I don't care I know exactually what Ichijoe means!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2005
  11. Moclcler

Moclcler Guest

^loves ichijoe

I think your the loser buddy if you have to call other people Fu*king losers A@@hole

12. scott_n

scott_n Member

Your just pissed of nobody's on your side you jackass.

13. Moclcler

Moclcler Guest

If u want to be a fu*king little C*nt then be my guest. U seriously have no life. And actually quite a few people are on my side except for you and ichijoe. I dont even play my xbox anymore because of faggots like u "Why are you modding, I hate modders they have no life. Oh well I guess ichijoe and I will just play halo all day to get our levels up because we have no social life."
    By scott your a loser have fun jerkin off all night.

14. scott_n

scott_n Member

Good Luck you *&^%$#^*&^%&(^#%^@#@#$^%*^$%$@B i'm not even going to waste my time of thinking of something to say to you.

15. Moclcler

Moclcler Guest

wow ur cool

16. scott_n

scott_n Member

thanks

17. JimSprink

JimSprink Member

Ahh, this is great... Anyways, theres no reason to yell.. i will explain everything clearly to all of you.

When you get banned from xbox live, (HALO2), you can still play custom games, technically, your not banned, just your machmaking privliges.

"Banned" accounts are not directly tied to your xbox, if this were so, couldnt you just take your account, save it to a memory caard, bring it to a friends house, and then you could play it on his unbanned xbox?

EEPROM s a last resort, this is when microsoft has declared you too crude for xbox live, (hardmod, excessive banned acounts, extreme profanity, etc...)

Many people i know have modded, gotten baned, created a 2 month free, played and got banned again, then deleted their softmods, created another 2 month, and they could play matchmakling all they want.

However, if you have 20 or so banned accounts, Microsoft will just ban your EEPROM, and your Xbox live days are over.

So, Ichijoe, please put out whatever your smoking, get laid, and then xbox live wont even matter anymore :p L33T

LOL WTF is this?????

Good Luck you *&^%$#^*&^%&(^#%^@#@#$^%*^$%$@B i'm not even going to waste my time of thinking of something to say to you.
    to my knowege, there is no such profanity with this number of characters, also, no reference to what the word is, ie. $h!t, f**k, a$$h0le, etc...)

Dont worry jake, i happen to mod, as of last week, and alredy i have another legit account, just make sure you dont sign into xbox live with your modded maps on your E: drive, or your legit account will be gone too :(

Dam this is long, if your smart, just get a fresh xbox, FTP to your computer, and download the fake Halo2 auto update, FTP that back to your xbox, and viola, no worries of being banned!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2005
  18. scott_n

scott_n Member

Moclcler,
    JimSprink is right and so is Ichijoe so please forgive me for being mean and god bless.

19. xtanmanx

xtanmanx Member

forget the softmod and just use a chip and add an extra drive. then you will always have the option booting with the original configuration or a modded configuration. and the setup is not hard nor expensive.

and as far as the banning..the way Live bans is if you register the EEPROM with one HDD and then show up with later with the same EEPROM and a different HDD. thats was how they first did the banning. now they also check the difference in size of the drive from original registration to each sign on.

and also, the softmod uses the original EEPROM and Bios, so there is really no difference in the actual hardware that is being used. and since that is how they check...there should be no reason to get banned unless any homebrew software, like maps, gets integrated.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2005
  20. jake4d1

jake4d1 Member

i found out about the banning thing a while back... and ichi... what a fukin fag get a life little bitch