1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SOFTMOD HELP. FILE TRANSFER

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by mudrabbit, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mudrabbit

mudrabbit Member

I WENT INTO HIDING & DEDICATED MY WEEK 2 SOFTMODDING. I JUS TRANSFERED GAMES & EMULATORS TO MY XBOX THAT TOOK HOURS. I PREPARED MYSELF FOR A 48 HOUR SESION OF PURE MAULING TO REALIZE NON OF MY TRANSFERED FILES SHOWED UP NOR THE EMULATORS ON THE XBOX...TALK ABOUT BEING PISSED!!!

ON FLASH FXP IT SHOWS THAT THE FILES ARE ON THE XBOX, ON THE XBOX WHERE YOU CAN COPY & DELETE FILES (UNDER DVD2XBOX SECTION)IT SHOWS UP THERE 2. BUT IT DOESNT SHOW UP ANYWHERE ELSE (BASICALLY WHERE IT MATTERS MOST!) :mad:

DID I TRANSFER IT WRONG OR MAYB HAD THE WRONG NETWORK CONNECTION SETTINGS OR WHAT!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!please???????????

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  2. Altus580

Altus580 Guest

whatever folders your hdd are partioned into ie. F and G etc. Make three folders in each, Movies, Emulators, Games; put your stuff in the respectable folder then check. So it should look like this F:/Games/007 or F:/Emulators/XNES/Roms/SuperMarioWorld

3. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

mudrabbit - Please stop abusing that poor CAPS LOCK button, keyboards have feelings. To add insult to injury you're using lazy and annoying text speak too.
    This kind of problem has been discussed a few times recently, please search the forums then post back (properly) when you've done that.

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.