1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

softmod--help!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by battleboi, Feb 11, 2007.

1. battleboi

battleboi Guest

ok, well my sister in the marines bought me a xbox for me and it was from korea im pretty sure it was softmodded cuz i had all these games and skins and pimp stuff so i got xbl for christmas and i booted it and it let me on so about a month l8ter i tryed to sign in my little bro on new years cuz i had to let him play and it said modded xbox error and kiked me off till now.... i deleted the dashboard and the dude who modded it is half way acros the world.. i want on xbl!!(i dont have the 3 linux games for softmod)

2. battleboi

battleboi Guest

3. battleboi

battleboi Guest

help plz...

4. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

well i am pretty sure, you can have someone uninstall the softmod, and then reinstall the soft mod with knaves' dual boot=retail. but sorry to say since you have already been banned from live, then your box is flagged and you won't be able to get on again.

5. Luv2Mod

Luv2Mod Guest

Well get splinter cell and action replay then install the AR cd then go onto online saves commuity saves then find splinter cell and save LINUX_PROFILE to your memory card then go up at da top linux installer then put SID4 on your memory card