1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Softmodded Xbox and HDD upgrade I need assistance

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by GyroTEX, Apr 2, 2006.

1. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

Anyway Enjoy.

2. GyroTEX

GyroTEX Member

everything works now, I just gotta work on the size limit just looking for a link to the right tool, to format the g drive

Last edited: Apr 5, 2006
  3. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

You can format G drive with unleash dash.

4. GyroTEX

GyroTEX Member

Return your freakin awesome i see u on these boards like crazy..., but yea sorry so how do u do that goto format? and put a password? right now it says g: 0.00mb free so yea i'm a newb to xbox scene

5. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

i think pass is xbox

6. GyroTEX

GyroTEX Member

nope...

7. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

Then try "Xbox"

8. GyroTEX

GyroTEX Member

well that didnt work either but its okay i got XBpartitioner and the whole f drive is about 230gbs which sounds right becuase some on other partitions and a 250gb hdd is never that big anyways, so yea my friend thinks its awesome and now mine is softmodded so everything is taken care of

9. anth2213

anth2213 Guest

i had the same problem where it doesint show the size of the hardrive but the xbox turns on with the new harddrive in it its a 60 gig but says free space 517mb

10. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

which dash do you have?

11. anth2213

anth2213 Guest

i have evoX dashboard when i go to the xbox utility called HDD loader it says your modchip does not support the eject on reset trick found. disc must be already be inserted to install thats what it says when i put in the 60 gig harddrive but when i put the stock harddrive it doesint say that and iots says i only have 577 mb free its a 60 gig harddrive please help

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2006