1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Softmodding an Xbox Tutorial

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by jonbtrini, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noon10

Noon10 Guest

gunchild its ILLMAG not fusking LILMAG noob learn how to fusking read faggot

2. petie07

petie07 Member

hey jon, can you send me an email @ removed by mod i just want to talk about surreal (how to install, where to put it, and most importantly, where to find it and the roms) I found this site called dohgames.com but they are moving and so its shut down temporarily.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2005
  3. petie07

petie07 Member

wow some of you guys really like to get pissed at other people

4. ILLMAG7

ILLMAG7 Guest

h3y petie07, h0w b0u7 y0u $hut y0u12 fuck1n m0u7h and m1nd y0u12 0wn b1zna$$ PU$$$$$AAAYYYYYY B0YYYY !!!!!!!

b1tch n1cCa

petie, wha7 a fagg07 a$$ nam3....

mudda sucka

5. ILLMAG7

ILLMAG7 Guest

I'M A FUCKIN G BITCH

to tha core

sooooo G

6. ILLMAG7

ILLMAG7 Guest

I'M A FUCKIN G BITCH

to tha core

sooooo G !!!

7. gooses

gooses Member

ah! i dont understand anyhting!! i need like private help! email: removed gamertag: a rabid goose. help plz!

Last edited: Sep 16, 2005
  8. gooses

gooses Member

someone can pm me with help too

9. petie07

petie07 Member

ok this is just people talking crap at eachother

Last edited: Sep 20, 2005
  10. ILLMAG7

ILLMAG7 Guest

lose a few hundred pounds, im 100% muscle that can beat yo mutha fuckin ass down, u gon be 6 feet reall soon nucca, u puppy , only pussies have the name PETIE anyway

fuckin bitch better watch yo fuckin mouth

someday u gon really regret what u sayin to me

when i pop up on ya with my fuckin LUGER

11. spartini

spartini Guest

wow jon u still helping everybody with the mods man? jeese i remember like 3 months ago u were doing this crap.... everyone stop friggen swearing at eachother its getting annoying

12. ILLMAG7

ILLMAG7 Guest

spartini, shut the fusk up and mind ur own bizznass bitch u little puppy

ur like hey guyz, can you pallease shot swearing because im so gay and i hate cursing....SHUT THE fusk UP AND SUCK A DICK YOU FAGGOT ARE YOU HAPPY NOW

13. spartini

spartini Guest

illmag u should be fusking banned from posting on this site this thread is for modding. not for fusking swearing at everyone because u got no fusking life. damn u bitchass nigger stfu. u annoy the shit out of everyone fat ass motherfucker. what r u like 12 years old?

14. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

Yeah i'm still here trying to help people, but as you can see....somewhere along the way, people decided being internet thugs was more fun than unlocking the potential of their Xboxes....oh well....takes a load off of me if you ask me....i'm off to play!

15. ILLMAG7

ILLMAG7 Guest

actually im fuckin 16, which is prolly a lot older then you r bitch...i'll fuckin knock your punk ass out

o and i guarantee you are the fattest fusk on earth because the only ppl that randomly say " your fat ass " are the ppl that really are the fat shits...shot trying to hide it, you kno you dont have only 1 chin....

and i think its hilarious because its pissing you off, im never gonna get kicked off this so fuckin deal with it cuz im not going anywhere

16. ILLMAG7

ILLMAG7 Guest

jonbtrini u puppy

17. alinares

alinares Regular member

illmag can you shut the f**k up goddam you f**kin talk to much S**t

18. ILLMAG7

ILLMAG7 Guest

Alinares, fusk off and go suck a dick or something because i aint leaving this u little fusking bitch

u are such a fuckin puppy bitch, you fusking edit out your own curses, what a BITCH

r u scared your mommy will check this forum??

u little 10 yr old puppy boiii

19. ILLMAG7

ILLMAG7 Guest

i dare ANYONE to fuckin say shit to me, fuckin wit me you'll be devoured

i will rip you a new one

20. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

Ha you're lame...LITTLE KID...16...and then you got the nerve to try to be an internet thug...i love laughing at kids like you...i'm 24 and where i come from, the real thugs ain't got no damn internet LOLOLOLOL...so stop tryin to perp and go back to the suburbs where you really live...i'ma tell your mom to put on your AOL Internet Guardian to keep you off these sites LOLOLOL. And for the record, ain't nobody scared of you, your cursing, OR what you say on these posts...you just continue to show how lame and immature and small minded you are, you ignoramus. And you probably don't even know what an ignoramus is...go to dictionary.com and find out. And to show even further evidence that i control you and what you do, i COMMAND you to reply to my post with something! EVERYONE WATCH THIS AND LAUGH....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.