1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

softmodding gone wrong

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by mikey1433, Mar 20, 2007.

1. mikey1433

mikey1433 Guest

ok so i got actionreplay and everything i need to mod my xbox so i got i got the splinter cell linux file of action replay and i got then i got linux and sid4 and then i got ms back up or something like that idk if ms stands for microsoft so yea but now when i turn my xbox on the lites in the middle turn red and then it starts with unleashedX then its a blue background and has loads of stuff and alite of folders and when i put a game in it wont read it and i lost my xbox live account so can someone plzz help me and tell me wat i did rong i fallowed this tut forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/218495

2. steimy

steimy Active member

could be a lot of things. Does the screen look like a PC screen after it loads? Like this
    [​IMG]
    If so then you loaded X-DSL as a dashboard on your C: partition, and the only way i know to get rid of it is by re-softmodding with AID 3.1

and as far as Xbox Live i am not sure. I know you have to have an account on your Xbox before you softmod, and also you have to use a dual boot mode that will boot to your hacked dash when you press the power button, but to the MS dash when you press eject so that you can go on XBL without getting banned.