1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Softmodding wit a 300gb HD / cloning a softmod HD, will it work???

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by opskie, Aug 27, 2007.

1. opskie

opskie Member

1)My seagate 200gb just got fried{i still cant get over the trauma of losing all the datas worth half of my lifetime stored on it though, but im tryna move on}, im thinking of gettin another 300gb HD this tyme around, so i wanna ask and know if softmodding will fully support the 300gb HD(as in F = 137gb and G takes rest) wit all the partitions working fine and without me having any problems later on.. i really need to be sure on this b4 i go ahead with buying in tha closest nearest future..
    2)i hav a 10gb softmod HD, and i hav a another 10gb hd which i will like to use on my box, i wanna softmod it too n ive looked thru softmodding guides and and saw all the ingredients needed, but i cant get any of the required games for softmodding now. so im thinking since i hav 1 softmodded hd, if i clone all the contents of the softmodded HD to the proposed 10gb, with "XBOXHDM's clone HD tool" will it work??? as in will the proposed 10gb HD be softmodded too"?
    thanks for reading.

2. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

You can use any size HDD you like, just as long as they are IDE drives! I've installed heaps of large drives!

As for your softmodding question, just buy Splintercell off eBay for like $5