1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Softmodding your XBOX tutorial for Halo 2!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by ZePheRoS, Jan 2, 2006.

1. buddycuzz

buddycuzz Member

Which splinter cell do I need? Or can I just get any splinter cell (non-platinum)?

2. xBolTx

xBolTx Guest

k when i do it for mechassalt i got to the thing then copydown my ip then go to fxp and it says wont connect/ then u say that u go to the ms dashboard to connect but then it comes up with this thing that has this wierd writing on it and freezes my xbox

3. John54

John54 Guest

help please i modded my maps resighed them and ftpd them and then tried to load them on my xbox it will either freeze up or go black and play the halo theme song i used mechassult to softmod if that helps

4. madmodz

madmodz Guest

ZePheRoS----
    your tutarial was very helpfull until i got to typing in my IP and every time i typ it in with the password and user name "xbox" it says connection faild what do i do

5. idiot13

idiot13 Member

Yes i always had the same problem and it took me 3 days to figure it out (staright)... I'm guessing you had the exact same problem as me and also that you have a wireless router. So what your goin to need to do is go onto your modded dashboard got to settings then network settings. Youll see on the 3rd down the list it will say static...change that to dhcp( or something to that extent). Now right down the IP adress on top of the list (it should be something like 192.168.0.5 instead of 192.168.0.2) now go to flash fxp take off ALL of your internet connections and enter the new ip xbox and xbox... ENJOY!

6. aaalllaaa

aaalllaaa Guest

hey, if you can, ASAP, can you give me a link to download PPF O Matic, and Map resigner, i have flash FXP, but cant seem to find those other to through the link in the thread, it would be very nice, ill be logged into yahoo all day, (john_vettleson@yahoo.com), maybe you can talk to me on messanger. i need to mod an xbox really fast, and i just need those 2 things, ty

7. aaalllaaa

aaalllaaa Guest

well, i think that super PPF and Dot halo should work too right??

8. Ozmosis8

Ozmosis8 Member

Yeah wasnt this a tutorial for Halo 2?

9. xaccolade

xaccolade Guest

when i go to xx360xx.com, i click on all the links but i never get a download, just a bunch of search results

10. SSoldier

SSoldier Member

ok i havnt done this tut but it doesnt look that good. (no offense)
    ok 1 u dun need an actionreplay for the xbox which they dun even make nowadays all u need is a spare breakaway cable (or if u search round for making a breakaway to usb and xbox) and some sort of male to female usb cable and a memory card
    cut the usb cable in half and use the male side for wut u wanna do, making ur own action replay outa ur memory card. (not done but i g2g right away unexpectly will edit and finish)