1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Software for saving web pages

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by crazymeee, Jan 17, 2007.

1. crazymeee

crazymeee Member

Hey folks

I looking for a software which can save web pages because I am tired of copying and pasting.

can anyone suggest anything but that should me free to download .

:)

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

have you tryed going to the tab at the topleft of your browser and click on the file tab and seclect the tab that says save as and it will let you save the web page neet

3. crazymeee

crazymeee Member

Well that is actually a very tedious way and I don' know how logical it to save every web page in the form of folder that contains its images, html doc ...
    according to me this is ok if you want to save one page but what if you like to save hundreds of pages ..

and what about user convenience ..do you actually think this is the best for saving and organizing web pages..

4. ARDILLA

ARDILLA Guest

yeah, i would like to know about this too! it would be easier for me to work, if i knew about this software. are there any?

5. crazymeee

crazymeee Member

Actually I am searching internet now days and trying my hand with different softwares and recently I found a blog that is related to my need but I am not sure about anything but you can also check this blog http://samicrich.blog.com/