1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Software or some other way to get around rapid button pressing challenges in games?

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by wheelstb, Nov 17, 2011.

1. wheelstb

wheelstb Regular member

I like to come up with some way of getting around the rapid button pressing challenges certain games. I have a disability and it is difficult for me to press the buttons that quickly. An example of what I am talking about would be in need for speed the run, you have to press the button repeatedly in the beginning of the game to get out of that car compactor. It seems like there should be some macro or script I could set up to do this, but I have no idea how I have no programming knowledge at all. I would really appreciate any help. I just purchased need for speed the run and if I cannot get around this there is no way for me to continue playing. Plus the sort of thing comes up all the time in many games.
    Thank you in advance for the help.

2. ps3lvanub

ps3lvanub Regular member

You can use AutoHotkey... Download, install and then search the web for scripts... Its popular so there should be plenty :)

3. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

im thinking control pad with rapid fire.saying that i used a generic control pad on need for speed the run and it sux cant map the buttons properly.the intro part is hard,i changed difficulty to easy to pass the first bit,the racing itself doesnt seem that hard.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2011