1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Software Searching

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by Xpressor, Mar 29, 2004.

1. Xpressor

Xpressor Regular member

myself like others want to convert vhs/8mm tapes to home dvds. my ? for everyone is there a software to d/l or purchase for writing.leaning towards very user friendly interface. im not trying to go all out just looking for something in the same ballpark how the interface of shrink is set up...SEE FILES,PICK FILES,WRITE FILES...all done.. obtw i skipped a step prior to this question umm.. my "compressed captured" would already be on my hard drive just want the bridge to edit and write thanx all...

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

Makeing DVD"s out of Mpeg files or any File is Not like Useing a Backup program because a backup program allready has all of the Menu"s and Chapters laid out for it and you just choose what you want on the DVD but when Creating a DVD from a Mpeg file you Have to create the Menu"s and Chapters and Button Links and build the whole structure of the DVD from Scratch so there is No such thing what you are Looking for...
    There are "DVD authoring" Programs that are Simpler to use than others and they make Far less complex DVD than Other programs but you still have to choose Menu"s and Create Links and add Chapter Points, The easiest DVD authoring program that I know of is Probably "Tmpgenc DVD author" it also makes the Most Boreing DVD"s, Something that Makes a Little Better DVD"s and is still easy to use would be something like "Ulead DVD Movie Factory"...well good Luck