1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Software to list

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by bolide762, Apr 6, 2005.

1. bolide762

bolide762 Member

Hello!

I want to ask you to list my software on your site. This kind of software was already listed here in "video tools" section (for example, collectorz.com Movie Collector).

I am speaking about All My Movies - movie collection organizer. I submitted it several times during last year using special form but every time with no luck. But I think All My Movies is worthy to be listed here.

Some additional information about All My Movies can be found here:
    Removed by mod
    Thank you in advance!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2005
  2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Sorry you cannot post your site. No advertising. I suggest sending a email or a PM to the admins.

try sending a PM to Ketola or dRD.

3. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

We get about 200-500 software submissions each month and have very limited resources available for adding new tools to the site (as updating the existing tools to the most recent versions is the highest priority in terms of software section maintenance), thus there are submissions that have been added to the queue almost a year ago. So, its really one of those "be patient, be extremely patient" moments.

4. bolide762

bolide762 Member

Thank you for your responses!

I will wait. And sorry for the URL.