1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SOLD: A few iPods (Brooklyn, OH)

Discussion in 'Sell your stuff' started by Mreow, Jun 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mreow

Mreow Member

Over the past year or two I have come across a few too many iPods, and I feel it is time to get rid of them. eBay sucks, and I never knew that this site had a buy/sell forum, so I signed up right away. Moving on..:

First I have a 30GB black iPod video 5G. It's got scratches on it (as seen in the pictures below) due to someone in the house using it badly, unfortunately. It does NOT come with a charger, I cannot stress that enough. It is simply the iPod and nothing else. Due to the condition of the iPod with its scratches, but the fact that when listening to music, scratches don't matter, along with the fact that a backlit screen hides scratches VERY well, my asking price would be $80.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next I have up for sale a BRAND NEW iPod nano 8GB... I'd say it's greenish-turqoise? You be the judge in the pictures below. Unfortunately it is out of its case, but it really is brand new. No scratches, no smudges, no use whatsoever. No songs are on this iPod, along with any other media. Again, it does NOT come with the charger, but this does come with a nice little case (not a real iPod case...) which you can choose to take or not. Even if you don't like it, having it shipped in there adds for more security. Asking price is $120, since it is seriously brand new.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The next thing up for sale is not an actual iPod, it is just an off-brand 1GB mp3 player shuffle in black. I don't really know how popular a shuffle is... or an off-brand mp3 player for that matter... but it is in brand new condition. It comes with its original case that is scratched due to sitting on a shelf, it comes with whatever came in the box, along with a USB cord to transfer songs. I actually do NOT know if it charges that way, but I would assume so, since other iPods/mp3s do. Because of the unpopularity of this product, and the fact it isn't a real iPod, I'd be willing to let this go for $25.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Shipping will be a flat rate of an extra $5 to wherever you are in the US. I will probably just do a standard shipping method to cut the costs, but if you would like yours faster I will just up the shipping to $10 and pay the difference.

Thanks for looking at my post, just post in here if you are interested and PM me your details.

If this goes well, I have some things around the house I want to sell...

2. Mreow

Mreow Member

bump. Cmon people!! :D

3. SL7Rips

SL7Rips Regular member

ill trade you my Compact Flash Modded 8GB ipod MINI
    for your 30gb scratched up one

4. Mreow

Mreow Member

I appreciate the offer but I'm not exactly up for trading at the moment...

If you people do have offers for a trade, feel free to ask... you may just catch me at a good time... hehe.

But yeah, sorry, chances are I won't accept a trade.

5. HDpunk

HDpunk Member

do you still have the black ipod video? & is $80 a set price?

6. Mreow

Mreow Member

All were sold. Please lock...

As a side note, if I plan on reopening this, how would I do that? Ask a Mod?

7. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

@ Mreow - Just start a new thread if you have something to sell. Easier that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.